2017 Audi Q7 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $57,960 - $60,411.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 06/01/2017

10/9.6

10.0

Based on 6 Ratings for the 2017 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Best car I have ever driven.

By on Thursday, February 23, 2017

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, roomy and fuel efficient"

Cons: "minor trim piece not flush"

"Have had this car for about three months and absolutely love it. Comfortable, fast, roomy, and fuel efficient. I only gave it a 9 for quality because there is one interior trim piece that is a little out of place, but otherwise this car is quality and performance like I have never seen. Having had several Mercedes, and also Subaru, Toyota and Jeep SUVs I can say this is for sure the best ride of all. Performs well in the snow as well."

Its just so nice

By on Thursday, March 30, 2017

Pros: "Handling, comfort, technology/cockpit"

Cons: "City gas mileage"

"I have had my car for 9 months, and I really, really love it! Driving is fun, and I love all the technology! I am short and my husband is over a foot taller than I am, and we both equally feel comfortable driving- there are so many ways to get comfortable! The dealer called the front seat a cockpit and it really is! I love the convenience of the knobs and buttons, and the screen that pops up is just way cool. My kids love being able to see the radio and navigation from the backseat. Its also very responsive to my driving, which is not wimpy. I love putting the car into sport mode and getting out in front of the pack! For me, comfort, killer technology, and a quick response when I hit the gas; what more could you ask for?! The only complaint is that the city mileage is lower than I had hoped, and thats the main driving I do. The highway mileage is impressive, however!"

Q7Prestige is an exquiste ROCKETSHIP!

By on Monday, February 20, 2017

Pros: "Outstanding sound and lighting systems!"

Cons: "Weight is less than 6k+ represented in 2016 specs."

"The exterior design is elegant and timeless. No monster, trendy front grill or boxy behind. The quiet, fluid ride, with dynamic handling and exquisite cabin is quite the spoiler. Porsche SUV was an option - but, with all costs considered, certain we made the right choice. With 6600 mi. in less than 2 mo. we have covered a lot of mountain roads. Dont know yet what the reliability factor will be long term, so far, this STARSHIP is an outstanding experience!"

Love this SUV

By on Friday, April 14, 2017

Pros: "Smoothest transmission ever driven."

Cons: "Third row seat is fine for kids or occasional use."

"This SUV is an absolute delight to drive. It is powerful, quiet and luxurious. I also own a Jaguar XF, that I have to force myself to drive because the Q7 is so comfortable, handles great and has a cockpit that envelopes you with quality and technology. I have owned two MDXs, a Jeep, a Lexus RX, and a Cadillac SRX and I can honestly say that I liked all those SUVs, but none came close to giving me the pure pleasure it is to drive this car. PS: Why on earth would Kelley test a 4 cylinder model? This is a fairly large vehicle to try and push around with that engine. The 333hp, V6 gives it exceptional performance befitting its size."

Great ride, performance and features

By on Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Pros: "Quiet and a great ride"

Cons: "Limited console storage, 3rd. seat a little small"

"I bought the Q7 based on a test ride and the excellent ratings. I couldnt be happier. It is far and away the quietist car I have ever been in. Road noise is barely noticeable and when the excellent Bose Stereo is on, you almost cant hear anything else. The ride quality is smooth, but very controllable compared to the other luxury SUV I have driven or been a passenger in. The features and options that are available made it easy for me to tailor one to my needs. The performance is impressive and a tow rating of 7,700 lbs. was very surprising (I tow a boat). I just returned from a trip to Arizona and enjoyed every mile. The price is in line with the quality, I consider the Q7 a very good value"

Per Page:  5 | 10