2012 Audi Q7

Based on 118 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Best auto ever

By on Thursday, January 8, 2015

"I have had Lexus, Mercedes, BMW. The power, safety features and appearance are hands down the best. The negatives I found were too much brake dust and poor rim choice. Highway mpg was 25-26 but requires high test gas. The articulating headlights in the mountains are a great extra feature"

Love this car fast safe reliable

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "very low mileage fun to drive"

Cons: "not a family car"

"Love this car , low miles, fast it's sports car . I know there is a demand for this car low miles, Has all the bells and whistles"

Waste of money

By on Thursday, July 6, 2017

Pros: "Looks awesome"

Cons: "Zero Confidence"

"This was my first German luxury vehicle purchase. I heard nothing but great reviews from colleagues about Audi regarding safety and performance, and was confident in my selection. After 1 year I had to completely replace the front and rear brakes not to mention the tires. The brakes have been squeaking since day 1 and have not stopped. The service department claims the vehicle is too heavy for the racing brakes and tires they put on them. Fine, ok. That is not the worst part. Less than one year of ownership it breaks down on me, was a belt issue. A month later the same belt broke on me again. Last month, now less than 2 years of ownership, the CR valve broke. I have owned everything from Honda to GMC and I have never had such bad luck with a car/suv as I have this one. I paid the high price so I can drive my kids around safe and I now have zero confidence in this vehicle."

Everything was PERFECT!! Up until DIESELGATE

By on Saturday, September 10, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, great on gas, solid feel"

Cons: "Dieselgate, stocky frame"

"When I first purchased this car, it was the best decision ever. I loved that I could travel 400 miles and still have 1/2 a tank of diesel left and I loved how secure I felt with this car. Everything was going as planned. Up until dieselgate, everything has changed. I no longer feel the same way about it like I did before the emission scandal. When I looked at the car before, I used to think, "Yea, I made the right decision to buy this car." Now when I look at it, I think, "WOW! I can't believe how much time and money I out into this car only for it to be a dieselgate messup." This scandal has made me never purchase from Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and whoever else makes diesel cars out of foreign countries. Stick to the typical Honda Acura, Toyota Lexus, and Nissan Infiniti products to avoid you the pain and hassle of worrying about a car that you regret buying."

Great ride and plenty of comfort

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Pros: "clean lines and impecable ride"

Cons: "sight line in front"

"The Q7 looks and ride are exceptional. Ive been extremely happy with this vehicle. the only thing I can say bad about this model 2014 is the sight lines in front of the car and that truly is nit picking."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q7 near Honolulu. See local deals