2011 Audi Q5

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Deceiving MPG

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

"Advertised 20-40 mpg. I get 22-23 mpg with the hybrid engine. Not happy. Had to wait for this model to come out to get good gas mileage and not getting it. Paid over $10,000 for this engine."

Great Luxury SUV

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

"I have owned this car just over 2 months now. I purchased a base model, with only the lighting package and convenience package as upgrades. I was able to keep the price under 40K, so that was good since I'm not a big fan for some of the pricey extras. The handling of the vehicle is great, and the ride is very smooth. It's my first Audi, and I am impressed with it. Checked out BMW, Lexus, Infinity, and Acura, and they just couldn't offer the same vehicle for the price. The interior room is very comfortable, and the rear seats have plenty of space as well. If you've got the bucks to go for the gusto, the supercharged V6 is a nice upgrade, along with sportier wheels and suspension, but the 2.0T has plenty of power for me. I'm very happy with the vehicle and would definitely recommend it to others."

Love this car

By on Friday, March 15, 2013

Pros: "Panoramic sunroof!!"

Cons: "The center counsel is a bit on the small side."

"I have never owned an Audi before and I am a believer. The smoothness of acceleration and the way it corners makes me feel so in control. The panoramic sunroof is a must from now on. I feel like I am outside without all the wind. I love the design of the cruise control. Its a one button push and you can accelerate and decelerate as needed without touching the pedals. I feel very safe, quick, like I can fit into any parking spot, but still have room for packages and 5 passengers. This car is just good looking."

Love this SUV

By on Friday, December 31, 2010

"I've had my 2011 Q5 2.0t for about 6 weeks now and I love it. Traded in a 2008 RX350 and am so happy to be rid of it. No comparison. This car rides and handles like a dream and can turn on a dime. I've also noticed a difference in icy conditions since it's AWD. The 2.0 does shift frequently, but it's very smooth. I also drove the 3.2 and I don't think the difference in feel is worth the difference in price and gas mileage. The 2.0 is plenty peppy and can really move when you want it to. The interior is also very comfortable. My one complaint is that I wish it had more interior storage places. The gas mileage is decent, too -- except it does require premium fuel. I'm looking forward to many years of enjoyment from my Q5."

Great car

By on Thursday, April 15, 2010

"I had a Q5 Premium plus with S-line package, had this vehicle for almost 2 weeks now & I will say that this is the best car I ever had. Day time running LED lights makes a cool stylish appearance. Ride is great & quite, car keeps on lane with very little steering effort. Interior fit & finish is excellent. MMI nav is not really user friendly, but once used will be ok, would love if have touch screen.. The display on meter shows the songs list & tel numbers without interfering nav screen is great. I would definitely recommend any one looking to buy a compact suv to drive this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals