2010 Audi Q5

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Sunday, January 24, 2016

Pros: "too many to list"

Cons: "large side mirrors...turning visibility problem"

"FIRST problem in six years just occurred...rear hatch not latching properly...$325.00 repair for new module/mechanism. Otherwise six years of trouble free ownership. Only anticipated cost will be brake service although brake warning has not yet displayed at 53,000 miles...consider as maintenance."

Poor quality, beautiful interior

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pros: "interior design"

Cons: "poor quality, very expensive maintenance, lousy service, rattles and squeaks"

"Before my Q5 reached 15k miles, my water pump failed, front brakes need to be replaced, wipers are toast (live in LA and vehicle is garaged), and my back seat constantly rattles. We were just about to head out of town and drive through the desert before the water pump failed on us. Because Audi failed to manage its supply chain and was not prepared to issue a normal recall on the water pumps, they waited for them to fail first and fix them as they came in. Had this failed 250 miles later, we would have been stranded in the middle of the desert in the middle of the night. Our trip was cancelled and Audi washed our car for our inconvenience. Gee...thanks! Next, I have taken the Q5 in twice now for that back seat rattle. However, Pacific Audi pretends they are unaware of such issue. Just do a search on "Q5 and back seat rattle" and you will see all the problems everyone is experiencing. Both times Pacific Audi has told me that they cannot hear the rattle but they have no problem begging me to give them perfect scores for their review. How about fixing the problem and earning your perfect score! Yet when I drive it off the lot, I immediately hear it. I have managed to get by with the constant and annoying noise by turning up my music over it. I guess I will now have to try the duct tape method others have come up with because they did not want to deal with Audi service. Sorry, but spending this kind of money on a vehicle with all these failures before the first 15k miles is ridiculous. I am so tired of being nickle and dimed by Audi (even more so when they are not honoring warranty repairs) and plan to dump my A4 and Q5. I do love the interior designs, but now feel it is simply lipstick on a pig. When I first got the Q5, I absolutely loved it and thought that I would be driving Audi's for the rest of my life. Now, I want to drive them off a cliff and never step foot in another Audi dealership."

Deceiving MPG

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

"Advertised 20-40 mpg. I get 22-23 mpg with the hybrid engine. Not happy. Had to wait for this model to come out to get good gas mileage and not getting it. Paid over $10,000 for this engine."

Great Luxury SUV

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

"I have owned this car just over 2 months now. I purchased a base model, with only the lighting package and convenience package as upgrades. I was able to keep the price under 40K, so that was good since I'm not a big fan for some of the pricey extras. The handling of the vehicle is great, and the ride is very smooth. It's my first Audi, and I am impressed with it. Checked out BMW, Lexus, Infinity, and Acura, and they just couldn't offer the same vehicle for the price. The interior room is very comfortable, and the rear seats have plenty of space as well. If you've got the bucks to go for the gusto, the supercharged V6 is a nice upgrade, along with sportier wheels and suspension, but the 2.0T has plenty of power for me. I'm very happy with the vehicle and would definitely recommend it to others."

Love this car

By on Friday, March 15, 2013

Pros: "Panoramic sunroof!!"

Cons: "The center counsel is a bit on the small side."

"I have never owned an Audi before and I am a believer. The smoothness of acceleration and the way it corners makes me feel so in control. The panoramic sunroof is a must from now on. I feel like I am outside without all the wind. I love the design of the cruise control. Its a one button push and you can accelerate and decelerate as needed without touching the pedals. I feel very safe, quick, like I can fit into any parking spot, but still have room for packages and 5 passengers. This car is just good looking."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals