2010 Audi Q5

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Wonderful Car, Some Improvement Suggestions

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

Pros: "Very utilitarian, great driving , great styling"

Cons: "A few missing features as noted."

"This vehicle is now 4 years old and it looks like new, have had any mechanical issues or any other issues. It has been serviced by Audi under the Audi Care Plan 3 times (once per year) with no issues noted. Mileage is a bit less than advertised with High Octane gas. This, I do not think unusual at about 1 MPG less than advertised. The engine uses about 1 Qt. of oil in 10 months with normal driving. The vehicle is a smooth rider on highway driving and quite firm on bumpy roads using the oversize wheels that were purchased originally. At this point I see two improvements that could be made to this vehicle and that is: Find a way to create a well in the trunk/storage area so that items placed there do not move all over while driving. Rear leg room is minimal and a 5th passenger in the rear passenger seat is a bit unrealistic with the AC outlet in the middle over the hump. Also, the top side of the rear bumper is painted leaving it vulnerable to scratching while placing or removing items from the rear storage area. A protective pad should be placed there. Rear seats do not lie flat when released for more storage. Overall, however, this is a great reliable and beautifully styled crossover SUV that we love to drive."

Great vehicle, comfortable & smooth

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

"Very nice, luxurious and comfortable. Handles really well, nice pick up, power and very smooth handling. All kinds of convenient bells and whistles. My wife and I were looking for a smaller SUV and stumbled upon this machine. We were impressed. It has been a great car for us."

Best Car I ever owned

By on Friday, November 8, 2013

Pros: "Great performance, reliable, classy looking"

Cons: "I have not found any yet"

"I am rarely ever completely happy with any vehicle I have ever owned but my Q5 so far , has delighted me. The performance is superb, and I have the 2T engine, and since I do not tow anything I do not feel the need for a bigger engine. It is quick and sure in traffic and a smooth delight on the highway . I routinely get 26-28 MPG on the highway and one time it hit 31 MPG when I kept the speed to < 60 MPH. The seating is comfortable and long car trips are not tiring in any way. I have owned Lexuses, which I also loved , but this vehicle is more fun.I have had zero problems after 24000 miles . My son, a BMW and Acura owner, bought a 2013 Q5 after driving mine and he is a confirmed Audi fan now. Keep it up Audi and we are yours for life."

Just love it. No problems from the first day I got

By on Tuesday, September 6, 2016

"Couldn't be happier and love the 3.2 L that is quick and responsive. Plenty of room inside, easy to reach dash features and it handles perfectly. I have the S version too."

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, November 30, 2015

Pros: "quiet, fun to drive"

Cons: "havent found any cons yet"

"While ive only owned this Q5 a short period of time, im very impressed with the overall quality of it. Very quiet interior, responsive acceleration and sporty steering, make this a great vehicle to drive. Size is perfect, not too big and not too small."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals