2010 Audi Q5

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

great fun to drive

By on Sunday, January 1, 2017

Pros: "quiet, fun to drive, economical, high reliability"

Cons: "with the hybrid, there is no spare tire"

"Somewhat on the expensive side, but the reliability and economy make up for the extra up-front dollars. Tons of luxury features and the rear is roomy enough for my purposes."

Great buy, indulges driving spirit

By on Sunday, November 6, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, spacious, good driving dynamics"

Cons: "narrow trunk space"

"We own a 2013 Q5 PP and absolutely love it. Great buy, and have had no issues. Clean service record."

Just love it. No problems from the first day I got

By on Tuesday, September 6, 2016

"Couldn't be happier and love the 3.2 L that is quick and responsive. Plenty of room inside, easy to reach dash features and it handles perfectly. I have the S version too."

Comfortable, quiet, pretty and its an suv

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "pretty, comfortable, drives great."

Cons: "3 letters - MME"

"I was very reluctant to buy an Audi knowing all Audi's past reputation. Anyone remember the 5000? But my wife loved the car, and it would be hers. So what could I say. I have to say after 80,000 miles the car still performs like the day she picked it up. The first thing you'll notice when driving it is that it's quiet. No engine, no road, absolutely no noise. And its got power. Don't worry about pushing it. It will go. Plus with the dark blue exterior matched by the cinnamon interior it looks posh. Downside? Audi MME. It can drive you nuts to figure it out, but after a year we mastered it. Yeah it took a year. Audi care for its customers? When the water pump gave out in 25k miles of course it was fixed under warranty, but Audi apologized for the fault and extended the drivetrain warranty to 100k miles. Gratis. Good customer service. Now our Audi dealer wants to buy the car back at 110% over BB, but my wife doesn't want to part with it. Nice car? Yeah good choice."

Audi Got It With Their Q5!

By on Monday, November 23, 2009

"This CUV is the best. It's as good a driving SUV type vehicle as you'll find... and it flies even as heavy as it is! I purchased a Meteor Gray w/Premium Plus Pkg and added 19" wheels and the B&O Stereo... it's a pretty basic package but it has everything I'd ever want! In addition to a great handling vehicle the looks are noticable... I know this because I see all the other drivers watching as I go by. The LED daytime running lights are a great idea and really attention getting. Inside you couldn't ask for more. Stylish comfort and functionality. Yes... I do agree with other owners that it would be nice to shut off the MMI screen but if that's the worst problem with the car... it's really not that bad! I'm having a ball and I'd highly recommend that anyone in the market for a CUV should test drive this baby... you'll love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi Q5 near Honolulu. See local deals