2013 Audi A8

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

My best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"I own the 2016 A8 L4.0T and it is very luxurious without being flashy. Plus the value for the features are extraordinary. It drives like a sports car and the handling is exceptional. This is my first German car and it exceeds all my expectations. It is whisper quiet and the quality of the materials are exceptional. This car is made for the Autobahn."

Spectacular

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

"One word describes it...........SPECTACULAR!!/ My 2013 A8L with 15k miles has been fantastic!! thanks Audi"

Luxury

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I took deliver of my 2011 A8L four months ago. After driving a BMW750 Li, Benz SL550, I chose the Audi. The car is a value when you compare it to the aforementioned vehicles. This car is beautiful and the interior is elegant. Not many on the road, so you get a lot of people taking a second look at it. Many gadgets to play with on this car. No problem with this car so far and I don't expect many as AUDI stands behind their product. IPhone sync's well with the Bluetooth."

Audi A8 - Luxury Redefined!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "ONCE YOU HAVE IT, NOTHING CAN BE BETTER!!!!"

Cons: "MAKES ITS COMPETITORS RUN FOR THEIR MONEY!!!"

"I have just bought my Audi A8L! The car is just phenomenal and super luxurious! It has all the features, technology, and design that screams luxury! Bird-eye-view camera with all possible angles of the car from any corner. 22 way seat adjustments with massage capability. A cabin that soothes your every sense making you feel in ecstatic state of mind with led lighting the entire car at night and with selection of three different color variations. The craftsmanship of the interior would be more than enough to buy the car but Audi didn't stop there-they introduced an exterior design with perhaps the best looking face a luxury sedan to date. Everywhere I take this car, it always gets noticed and people take there last chance to see it before it disappears. The car has a built in Wifi that can connect up to eight devices and especially a great feature for long drives with friends! Ventilated and heat seats are great as well! In short, it is the luxury sedan made for the person who knows what true luxury is! For people who have considered other luxury brands for their super luxury sedan, give Audi a chance and you will know what I'm talking about. This car is youthful, elegant, sophisticated, and most of all, the pinnacle of what a luxury car is all about! Experience it and be prepared to be dazzled!!!"

Best Value

By on Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, aluminum body, chic!"

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"This is the best car I've ever owned/driven. It has every possible luxury feature you can imagine and yet it drives like a sports car with plenty of torque and acceleration. (I have the L4.0 T). It corners well and exhibits no bad habits. This is an autobahn car that outperforms Mercedes and BMW sedans of the same price category and you get the aluminum body at no extra expense! The cabin is quiet and comfortable. The Bose sound system works great. Its interior design makes Mercedes and BMW interiors look stale by comparison. Exterior design is beautiful but not flashy. LED adaptive head lights are powerful. Trunk space is good. Overall, the best value and the most fun in this price category."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals