2013 Audi A8

Based on 21 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

"The Audi A8L appears to be a great car. But there is a secret that Audi is keeping from you. If your A8 is in an accident, it can take 2-3 months for it to be repaired. The reason is that Audi limits the repair shops which are authorized to repair the vehicle. I live in a city with 5 million people and there is only one repair shop that employs one technician who can repair the vehicle. My car has been in the shop for 7 weeks and work has not even started yet. Audi implements this insane policy by refusing to sell parts to otherwise qualified repair shops. I complained to Audi USA and they refused to provide me an alternative vehicle or buy the car back. It makes no sense to purchase a car, in particular one that cost between $90k and $100k which you cannot drive for 2 to 3 months because of Audi's policy to limit the ability of collision shops to repair their vehicles."

Luxury

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I took deliver of my 2011 A8L four months ago. After driving a BMW750 Li, Benz SL550, I chose the Audi. The car is a value when you compare it to the aforementioned vehicles. This car is beautiful and the interior is elegant. Not many on the road, so you get a lot of people taking a second look at it. Many gadgets to play with on this car. No problem with this car so far and I don't expect many as AUDI stands behind their product. IPhone sync's well with the Bluetooth."

great riding and driving

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

"handles very well and real good on long drives"

Audi A8 - Luxury Redefined!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "ONCE YOU HAVE IT, NOTHING CAN BE BETTER!!!!"

Cons: "MAKES ITS COMPETITORS RUN FOR THEIR MONEY!!!"

"I have just bought my Audi A8L! The car is just phenomenal and super luxurious! It has all the features, technology, and design that screams luxury! Bird-eye-view camera with all possible angles of the car from any corner. 22 way seat adjustments with massage capability. A cabin that soothes your every sense making you feel in ecstatic state of mind with led lighting the entire car at night and with selection of three different color variations. The craftsmanship of the interior would be more than enough to buy the car but Audi didn't stop there-they introduced an exterior design with perhaps the best looking face a luxury sedan to date. Everywhere I take this car, it always gets noticed and people take there last chance to see it before it disappears. The car has a built in Wifi that can connect up to eight devices and especially a great feature for long drives with friends! Ventilated and heat seats are great as well! In short, it is the luxury sedan made for the person who knows what true luxury is! For people who have considered other luxury brands for their super luxury sedan, give Audi a chance and you will know what I'm talking about. This car is youthful, elegant, sophisticated, and most of all, the pinnacle of what a luxury car is all about! Experience it and be prepared to be dazzled!!!"

My Audi A8L Super Luxxe!!!

By on Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pros: "Luxurious, sporty, fun to drive and reliable"

"I own an Audi A8L which I have been driving for about 7 months and I constantly get heads turning and inquiries, especially from men. This is my third Audi, first was an Audi 100, then Audi A6. This is by far the best of the lot and has a price tag to match. I think it is worth every penny as you can easily drive these cars up to 200,000 miles or more with the same engine and transmission if properly maintained. I also own a Mercedes E320 which I love, but the Audi is more luxurious and special. Once you test drive this car, you will not want to get out and drive anything else. You won't see many on the road here in the U.S., so you really will feel unique driving one. By the way, this is the #1 selling super luxury car in Europe and China, compared to others in it's class, the Mercedes S class, BMW 7 series and Lexus."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals