2012 Audi A8

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Luxury

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I took deliver of my 2011 A8L four months ago. After driving a BMW750 Li, Benz SL550, I chose the Audi. The car is a value when you compare it to the aforementioned vehicles. This car is beautiful and the interior is elegant. Not many on the road, so you get a lot of people taking a second look at it. Many gadgets to play with on this car. No problem with this car so far and I don't expect many as AUDI stands behind their product. IPhone sync's well with the Bluetooth."

Audi A8 - Luxury Redefined!!!!!!!

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "ONCE YOU HAVE IT, NOTHING CAN BE BETTER!!!!"

Cons: "MAKES ITS COMPETITORS RUN FOR THEIR MONEY!!!"

"I have just bought my Audi A8L! The car is just phenomenal and super luxurious! It has all the features, technology, and design that screams luxury! Bird-eye-view camera with all possible angles of the car from any corner. 22 way seat adjustments with massage capability. A cabin that soothes your every sense making you feel in ecstatic state of mind with led lighting the entire car at night and with selection of three different color variations. The craftsmanship of the interior would be more than enough to buy the car but Audi didn't stop there-they introduced an exterior design with perhaps the best looking face a luxury sedan to date. Everywhere I take this car, it always gets noticed and people take there last chance to see it before it disappears. The car has a built in Wifi that can connect up to eight devices and especially a great feature for long drives with friends! Ventilated and heat seats are great as well! In short, it is the luxury sedan made for the person who knows what true luxury is! For people who have considered other luxury brands for their super luxury sedan, give Audi a chance and you will know what I'm talking about. This car is youthful, elegant, sophisticated, and most of all, the pinnacle of what a luxury car is all about! Experience it and be prepared to be dazzled!!!"

My best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"I own the 2016 A8 L4.0T and it is very luxurious without being flashy. Plus the value for the features are extraordinary. It drives like a sports car and the handling is exceptional. This is my first German car and it exceeds all my expectations. It is whisper quiet and the quality of the materials are exceptional. This car is made for the Autobahn."

Best Value

By on Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pros: "Great value, fun to drive, aluminum body, chic!"

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"This is the best car I've ever owned/driven. It has every possible luxury feature you can imagine and yet it drives like a sports car with plenty of torque and acceleration. (I have the L4.0 T). It corners well and exhibits no bad habits. This is an autobahn car that outperforms Mercedes and BMW sedans of the same price category and you get the aluminum body at no extra expense! The cabin is quiet and comfortable. The Bose sound system works great. Its interior design makes Mercedes and BMW interiors look stale by comparison. Exterior design is beautiful but not flashy. LED adaptive head lights are powerful. Trunk space is good. Overall, the best value and the most fun in this price category."

Warranty not good.

By on Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pros: "Fuel mileage, power, comfort"

Cons: "Cost of ownership, warranty, paint"

"Over-all a great vehicle, had a few issues with electronics and a broken fuel line. Audi does not by any means stand behind their product for the amount of money they charge for the vehicle. Interior alcantra fabric does hold up on the B-pillars and the paint chips and flakes of very easily and its not a covered warranty issue. Also they say they have a 4yr/50k bumper to bumper warranty but dont cover any interior issues after 1yr/12k miles. This was very discouraging to find this out at 42k."

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

"The Audi A8L appears to be a great car. But there is a secret that Audi is keeping from you. If your A8 is in an accident, it can take 2-3 months for it to be repaired. The reason is that Audi limits the repair shops which are authorized to repair the vehicle. I live in a city with 5 million people and there is only one repair shop that employs one technician who can repair the vehicle. My car has been in the shop for 7 weeks and work has not even started yet. Audi implements this insane policy by refusing to sell parts to otherwise qualified repair shops. I complained to Audi USA and they refused to provide me an alternative vehicle or buy the car back. It makes no sense to purchase a car, in particular one that cost between $90k and $100k which you cannot drive for 2 to 3 months because of Audi's policy to limit the ability of collision shops to repair their vehicles."

Spectacular

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

"One word describes it...........SPECTACULAR!!/ My 2013 A8L with 15k miles has been fantastic!! thanks Audi"

I refuse to part with it even after 64K

By on Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pros: "Luxury, power, economy, styling, quality."

Cons: "Cannot think of any."

"As Angus McKenzie of Motor Trend put it - it's the thinking man's luxury sedan. After more than 64,000 miles it still drives like new. Both exterior and interior are like new. Ample power (0-60mph = 4.6 sec measured), 19 mpg in the city, 27 mpg on the highway, starts first time, every time. My wife and I have had numerous conversations about getting a newer car but it would have to be another A8 and since only the engine is different (my is the 4.2 non-turbo) - there is really no point. We have had two issues: an engine sensor failed which made idling rough - repaired under warranty. An occasional suspension noise which has been hard to reproduce for the dealer - but it's not bad enough to be annoying."

The best car I ever own!

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "Quality, Comfort, Grip, TDI Gas Milage, Premium"

Cons: "Should have fewer model to choose from."

"I was going to buy S550 but went for A8, drove all three S 550, 750 LI and A8 TDI. The best drive A8, best com for A8, best road grip A8 and most luxurious A8. Audi A8 reminds me of Bentley from inside. No doubt I love Mercedes from outside, and A8 from inside. But reality is you spend most of the time inside the car not outside looking at it. I will highly recommend you to drive all three before making your decision."

great riding and driving

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

"handles very well and real good on long drives"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals