2007 Audi A8

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

One of the best

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

"I had a BMW 745i which I thought was the best ever and I still think it is one of the best but don't count this one out. It is one of the best handling cars I have ever had. I have had it for 2 years and have not had a sinlge problem with it. The quatro makes this a better car over the 745 because of snow and bad weather driving. Don't take the beemer out in snow - ever"

2005 A8L 33K MILES

By on Friday, August 8, 2008

"PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE 3 MONTHS AGO FROM AN AUDI DEALER. IT IS CERTIFIED AND SO FAR I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THIS CAR. IT IS FAST ENOUGH, SUPER COMFORTABLE, BEAUTIFULL WITHOUT THE ARROGANCE OF BMW OR MERCEDES. THE QUATTRO DRIVE SYSTEM IS FANTASTIC TOO. GPS WORKS WELL AND THE BOSE SYSTEM SOUNDS GREAT. OVERALL I LOVE THE CAR AND IT WAS AN EXCELLENT BANG FOR THE $$. 3 YRS OLD 30K MILES AND COST WAS LESS THAN 50% OF NEW STICKER, SO I EXPECT ANOTHER 50% DROP IN VALUE IN THE NEXT 3 YRS BEING CERTIFIED THERE WILL BE NO REPAIR COSTS AND SO IT IS A REASONABLE DEAL."

Finest car I have owned.

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle, wife always comments on the comfort, everyone loves the backseat. Drive over 30k a year, great controls, easy to use nav and car systems, intuitive. Great mileage, not why i bought the car but after the 2 BMW 740's i owned, this is much improved, get a combined 20 mpg and i don't take it easy. Never hesitate to climb back in and take off. Had a thermostat go bad at 60,000 and just replaced the front bushings at 96,000, otherwise, regular checkups is all and the wiper jets have been replaced twice. Compared to the "stuff" that i had to endure with the BMW's, this thing is a joy. Love that it doesn't scream "i'm an expensive german car" and has classic lines. Aluminum body makes a difference, more resistent to dings and seems that the sound on the road is quieter. Audi seems to be cleaning up finally after so many years, aggressively priced well made vehicles."

2010 Audi A8-L - Funnest Car I Have Owned

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "Very Fun to Drive - and Luxury all around"

Cons: "Few minor technical issues - dealer fixed them."

Traffic slows me down !!!

"This is no cheap car to buy - but it is by far the funnest car I have ever owned. 6 months now and Love getting into it. This bad boy moves - it's no racer but it's firm and quick."

Traffic slows me down !!!

Unbelievable traction, power, and safety

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "If you drive, and need a large car, this is it."

Cons: "May have less cargo space than an SUV"

"This has been a beautiful vehicle in appearance, handling, and power. At the same time its size, safety features, space framing aluminum body and the unmatched traction make this a car a force on the road that provides the passengers with incredible security. It has earned the title of Audi Panzer, yet it handles like a lighter, and sportier-sized car. The summer package has been great in Texas as the reverse fans powered by the solar sun roof take the sting off the steering wheel and upholstery with the windows sealed tight in bright sun and 100 F. Other manufacturers are introducing this five years later. I will definitely buy another A-8."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals