2007 Audi A8

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

German Luxury at best pricing.

By on Monday, June 4, 2007

"I have the "L" version (definatley) worth it for the extra 9" inches of legroom. Comparing to a BMW 7 and Mercedes S series this Audi blows them away. Loaded out the door was $84,000 and it has Quattro. So Smooth on ashphalt or concrete. Fit and finish is so tight and doesn't squeek. Looks from everyone!!! If you want a superior German car (or any luxury car for that matter) than this is the way to go. Sorry Lexus guys your way behind the game on this one. Drawbacks, needs another 30 horses to keep up with the S-class but other than that nothing."

Better not have an accident

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Ask your dealer where you will be able to get your car repaired if you are in an accident. I live in Atlanta. My car had to be shipped to Misissippi and it took over 3 months to replace a quarter panel and bumper. Audi charges 1/4 million for the repair center to become Audi certified to work on the aluminum."

AMAZING HANDLING

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

"Been driving my A8 every day and all i had to change was the bearings and of course the brakes and fluids other than that never let me down. I love it so much that i don't think i can ever drive another vehicle. Treat her good and she will treat you better trust me"

Best Car Ever Owned

By on Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pros: "Safe, and easy to drive"

Cons: "Expensive"

"This is the best car we have ever owned. We have had it since it was new, and take it to the dealer for any work, but mostly just routine. We also own a 2010 A6 with a v8. We love both cars!"

My 5th A8 and the best one yet.

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Ride"

Cons: "Not as low profile as the old body style"

"I drove BMW's for Years and traded a 750 for my first A8. That is the last BMW I will probably ever own. The Audi is superior in all ways the only thing BMW had a leg up on was steering"

One of the best

By on Monday, August 11, 2008

"I had a BMW 745i which I thought was the best ever and I still think it is one of the best but don't count this one out. It is one of the best handling cars I have ever had. I have had it for 2 years and have not had a sinlge problem with it. The quatro makes this a better car over the 745 because of snow and bad weather driving. Don't take the beemer out in snow - ever"

2005 A8L 33K MILES

By on Friday, August 8, 2008

"PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE 3 MONTHS AGO FROM AN AUDI DEALER. IT IS CERTIFIED AND SO FAR I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THIS CAR. IT IS FAST ENOUGH, SUPER COMFORTABLE, BEAUTIFULL WITHOUT THE ARROGANCE OF BMW OR MERCEDES. THE QUATTRO DRIVE SYSTEM IS FANTASTIC TOO. GPS WORKS WELL AND THE BOSE SYSTEM SOUNDS GREAT. OVERALL I LOVE THE CAR AND IT WAS AN EXCELLENT BANG FOR THE $$. 3 YRS OLD 30K MILES AND COST WAS LESS THAN 50% OF NEW STICKER, SO I EXPECT ANOTHER 50% DROP IN VALUE IN THE NEXT 3 YRS BEING CERTIFIED THERE WILL BE NO REPAIR COSTS AND SO IT IS A REASONABLE DEAL."

Finest car I have owned.

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Thoroughly enjoy driving this vehicle, wife always comments on the comfort, everyone loves the backseat. Drive over 30k a year, great controls, easy to use nav and car systems, intuitive. Great mileage, not why i bought the car but after the 2 BMW 740's i owned, this is much improved, get a combined 20 mpg and i don't take it easy. Never hesitate to climb back in and take off. Had a thermostat go bad at 60,000 and just replaced the front bushings at 96,000, otherwise, regular checkups is all and the wiper jets have been replaced twice. Compared to the "stuff" that i had to endure with the BMW's, this thing is a joy. Love that it doesn't scream "i'm an expensive german car" and has classic lines. Aluminum body makes a difference, more resistent to dings and seems that the sound on the road is quieter. Audi seems to be cleaning up finally after so many years, aggressively priced well made vehicles."

2010 Audi A8-L - Funnest Car I Have Owned

By on Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pros: "Very Fun to Drive - and Luxury all around"

Cons: "Few minor technical issues - dealer fixed them."

Traffic slows me down !!!

"This is no cheap car to buy - but it is by far the funnest car I have ever owned. 6 months now and Love getting into it. This bad boy moves - it's no racer but it's firm and quick."

Traffic slows me down !!!

Unbelievable traction, power, and safety

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pros: "If you drive, and need a large car, this is it."

Cons: "May have less cargo space than an SUV"

"This has been a beautiful vehicle in appearance, handling, and power. At the same time its size, safety features, space framing aluminum body and the unmatched traction make this a car a force on the road that provides the passengers with incredible security. It has earned the title of Audi Panzer, yet it handles like a lighter, and sportier-sized car. The summer package has been great in Texas as the reverse fans powered by the solar sun roof take the sting off the steering wheel and upholstery with the windows sealed tight in bright sun and 100 F. Other manufacturers are introducing this five years later. I will definitely buy another A-8."

The Best

By on Saturday, September 15, 2007

"Having had several large Mercedes and driven Big BMW's, they don't compete with the A-8 in looks, comfort, and drivability. The fit, finish and styling are also far better than the competition. If you want a large luxury car, with the best all wheel drive system, that's really fun to drive in any kind of weather and gets 27mpg on the highway, this is it, hands down."

awesome car

By on Thursday, September 29, 2011

"I like everything about it except maintenance prices...."

favorite car of all

By on Friday, January 14, 2011

"I've had about 40 cars in my lifetime, and this tops all! even my 65 vette."

Amazing

By on Friday, January 14, 2011

"Drive one and you will never be happy with anything else."

excellent choice

By on Saturday, September 18, 2010

"great deals on used A8. You cant be wrong if you are looking for a well built car with many luxury features. On top of this, you get an excellent engine perfomance. This V8 is really rock solid. Interior finishes are second to none. I am very happy with my choice. Paid $30K for a 2006 fully loaded with 35K miles. I like it better than other more expensive cars I own. Pleasure to drive it."

My A8 L

By on Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Have had my 2007 A8 L for over 1 1/2 yrs. Have not had one single problem - not even a squeek or rattle! The car has the most luxurious interior of any car short of a Bentley. It is also extremely comfortable, rides like a dream, and is plenty fast. My previous car was a Mercedes - the Audi beats it hands down. At the end of my lease, I will almost surely purchase it."

My second A8

By on Thursday, May 4, 2017

Pros: "Unsurpassed Luxury and driving experience."

Cons: "Engine needs constant care. Maintenance!"

My 2009 Audi A8

"I own a 2009 A8. This is my second one. Previously I drove a 2002 A8L which was my favorite car of all time(I have owned over 40 cars). The styling on the 2009 is a step above the 2002 and the V8 engine has an additional 45 HP. I would recommend the L version as offers a few more amenities for your passengers.The standard A8 is the ultimate highway cruiser in comfort mode. And it has enough quickness and sticks to the road around fast turns while cruising through the suburbs. Overall, just a pleasure to drive."

My 2009 Audi A8

its my third audi and we just bought our fourth!!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "so fun to drive , great feel , awesome interior, s"

Cons: "premium gas, radio on preset needs to show song"

"love the car - love the service - only thign to chnage is better gas mileage!! leave the rest alone -"

By on Friday, July 9, 2010

"A real Looker"

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"purchsed my second hand 2005 W12 at 24,000 miles 6 months ago.Its a very beautiful car to drive and look at too. It really is faultless. I would like if the solar sunroof could be added by Audi and the rear view camera...but doesnt seem like it can. I think this is not just a car but a piece of artwork. It really is so sexy and beautiful! I dont think I'll ever be able to match this car even with the new ones of today. THe 2010 Audi A8 is just ok....maybe a drive will change my mind."

By on Sunday, January 10, 2010

Incredible car

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I purchased my 2005 Audi A8L two years ago as a certified pre-owned vehicle with 100k mile warranty. This is an expensive vehicle to maintain. 40,000 miles later, I can say that the warrant was definitely worth it, as I have replaced a radiator and a few other items that would have required at least $5,000 in expenses. Additionally, it seems that there are few tire options for this vehicle, and most are appx $250 per tire. Notwithstanding the costs, this is the best car I have ever owned. I enjoy the luxuries, the handling and the great look of this car. The engine noise is a bit loud at times, but I guess it comes with the territory. Friends continue to compliment me on the car and the fact that Audi has made very few changes to the car in the past four years speaks volumes. I live in New Hampshire and have driven the car through many snow and ice storms, and the quattro is beyond compare."

Best vehicle Ever

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"This is my second A8. Quality is better than on the first. Best driving large sedan on the road. A pleasure to drive. The steering is outsanding, and the engine is perfect (acceleration and even sound). Excellent radio, etc too"

By on Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Solid with every creature comfort one would desire. Four wheel traction is dynamite and a security blanket for anyone with a family and/or traveling where roads may be impaired with ice, snow or rain. A limo in comfort and a compact with economy ... cruising the highways is like flying in the Concord."

First European Sedan

By on Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Always wanted to own one and decided after research this one was it. Too many BMW's around for me. Bought it used with 45k miles and got the electronic bugs worked out before 50k warranty expired. Been very reliable ever since. Only car i have owned that the more I drive it the more i like it. The higher the speeds the better it handles. Would love to drive it on Autobahn."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals