2002 Audi A8

Based on 71 Ratings for the 1997 - 2003 models.

German at full tilt

By on Friday, March 13, 2009

"The Audi A8 is the most capable executive series sedan on the market. The power is relentless in Sport Mode and the transmission shifts effortless throughout the gears. Cruising at speeds over 100 MPH and you would not even know it.... The suspension is taught but the ride is like you’re sitting in your living room couch. The exterior & interior styling is timeless. I see older S500's and they look dated, the A8 never loses its understated but posh looks. As for maintenance, it's not a Honda; you have to expect to spend some money maintaining a car like this. This is by far the best car I have ever owned!"

A lot of car for a great price

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"This is probably one of the top cars you can buy for Luxury, Comfort, Styling and Safety. It meets all my needs. You can buy these amazing cars used for such a discount from new, problem is that they will continue to depreciate after as well so you will lose some money, but you wont mind too much when you drive it and appreciate the level of quality and refinement. Of all the features, my favorite is the heated steering wheel. In New England, on cold days it makes a huge difference. I make 10hour drives to Canada and always arrive fresh and without any pain, super smooth and very comfortable seats. I would highly recommend an extended warranty from AAA as repairs are expensive and I have had to make 2 so far. I have driven many cars from Mercedes to Jags from the 2001 and before years and none ever came close to this car. I LOVE it."

Love it

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"11 years old, and still going strong. I've heard of others having transmission issues, but its been fine for me."

My 97 A8Q

By on Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Excellent car, bought used had it serviced at my local Import Shop and have had no problems. Car is excellent out on the open road, very comfortable and roomy. This car has a lot of bells and whistles for it to be a 97, I especially like the solar sunroof for those hot humidy days, many people don't believe its a 97 model. Car is lowered so it looks more attractive and aggresive than the other A8Qs in my opinion."

I don't think there is a better car than the Audi

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Great car. World class. I love to drive it on long trips as well as city"

world standard

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "everything good"

Cons: "not the least expensive to maintain"

"overall better then S class Mercedes, this car will impress with its lack of compromise"

Solid vehicle with class

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"2000 A8 Owner w/198K miles: I love this car for its ride quality ,solid feel and looks. I think Audi's over inflated price on parts is insane. Overall, this car is a Quality car that still turns heads. I will buy another A8 once this tank like car stops running."

S Class of Audi

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Just Overall a great car, awd, luxurious, fast, comfortable, strong, reliable, just perfect. Great first car too. Only problem is if u get any problems and need to repair, prices run kind of high. But if you treat the car right, you wont have any problems to worry about. had this car for 2 years have not had a problem except my rear left tail light went out. Great for the winter. Turns heads, especially the ladies."

Excellent but no Mercedes

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Great driving car, plenty of power even with the 3.7 V8. More problems than I would like though. Two $4000 transmission rebuilds, myriad expensive electrical failures, repeated warping of brake rotors. My wife's '93 Mercedes S-class was a better car for the money. I won't buy another."

Best Luxury Vehicle I've Owned

By on Friday, June 27, 2008

"Fantastic vehicle! This car is the best riding vehicle I've ever been in, never mind driven. This car is almost 12 years old and with the all aluminum body and chassis, it looks unbelievable. Mechanical it's very sound, but it does cost a bit more for repairs - but, you get quality parts for the price you pay. I bought this as a second vehicle, and could not ask for anything better. Just awesome!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals