2001 Audi A8

Based on 71 Ratings for the 1997 - 2003 models.

German at full tilt

By on Friday, March 13, 2009

"The Audi A8 is the most capable executive series sedan on the market. The power is relentless in Sport Mode and the transmission shifts effortless throughout the gears. Cruising at speeds over 100 MPH and you would not even know it.... The suspension is taught but the ride is like you’re sitting in your living room couch. The exterior & interior styling is timeless. I see older S500's and they look dated, the A8 never loses its understated but posh looks. As for maintenance, it's not a Honda; you have to expect to spend some money maintaining a car like this. This is by far the best car I have ever owned!"

A lot of car for a great price

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"This is probably one of the top cars you can buy for Luxury, Comfort, Styling and Safety. It meets all my needs. You can buy these amazing cars used for such a discount from new, problem is that they will continue to depreciate after as well so you will lose some money, but you wont mind too much when you drive it and appreciate the level of quality and refinement. Of all the features, my favorite is the heated steering wheel. In New England, on cold days it makes a huge difference. I make 10hour drives to Canada and always arrive fresh and without any pain, super smooth and very comfortable seats. I would highly recommend an extended warranty from AAA as repairs are expensive and I have had to make 2 so far. I have driven many cars from Mercedes to Jags from the 2001 and before years and none ever came close to this car. I LOVE it."

Love it

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"11 years old, and still going strong. I've heard of others having transmission issues, but its been fine for me."

My 97 A8Q

By on Sunday, June 29, 2008

"Excellent car, bought used had it serviced at my local Import Shop and have had no problems. Car is excellent out on the open road, very comfortable and roomy. This car has a lot of bells and whistles for it to be a 97, I especially like the solar sunroof for those hot humidy days, many people don't believe its a 97 model. Car is lowered so it looks more attractive and aggresive than the other A8Qs in my opinion."

I don't think there is a better car than the Audi

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"Great car. World class. I love to drive it on long trips as well as city"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A8 near Honolulu. See local deals