2012 Audi A7

9.5

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

9.8/10

FANTASTIC

By on Friday, January 27, 2017

Pros: "worth the money, quiet, fast, plenty of room"

Cons: "not a one"

"I researched this car for a year wanting to put as much down to lower my car payment. The red color was so rare that I had to have it shipped from Florida. My previous car was a 7 year old 500 SL Mercedes. My A7 Prestige is like going from a model T to a spaceship. It is without a doubt, the best car I have ever owned. I constantly get head turns from other drivers. I recently put it on the highway in the left lane. The only thing that passed me was time. It demands total respect. It is smooth, quiet, and fast. I initially looked at the E class Mercedes but they are as common today as a Camry or BMW. This car is a rare luxury sports car that really stands out. Wish I had a larger garage so I could buy two!"

Smitten

By on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Pros: "Style, fuel. economy, practicality and technology."

Cons: "Work and sleep robs one of driving time."

Camera doesn't do it justice!

"The clean, elegant lines, art gallery worthy engine, and star ship tech interior makes this car a joy to own. After a year, I still pinch myself to ensure I'm not dreaming when approaching this beauty. It's quick, comfortable, smooth, and responsive. It cares about my safety and has learned how I drive with the driver assist features. Don't think about the price of this car, think about the cost of ownership over a long time because you won't want anything else once you bond with your new partner! Pop the sportback and it magically turns into a 30 mpg SUV with almost as much carg space as a mid size SUV. I still double take when I walk away from this car. I feel lucky to have the privilege to own my A7."

Camera doesn't do it justice!

Best Sporty Family Car

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Combo of Sport, Luxury, Practicality, and Style"

Cons: "Hatchback while roomy is a little shallow"

"I leased this car after the lease on my Audi S5 ran out. I was concerned about going from a 8 cylinder to an 6 cylinder and even considered waiting for the S7. I'm glad I didn't. The supercharged V-6 has great take off with its low end torque. The car feels lighter than it is. The cabin tech is great and while the Bang & Olufsen Stereo isn't worth what they charge, I'm glad I got it. If you're looking for a stylish family car that provides style, practicality and performance this is a great vehicle. I considered the BMW 535, MB E550. There isn't a wrong decision in the bunch but I like the style and tech in the A7 and it is much less common than the other vehicles. My kids love the in car WiFi and can stream videos or go online with iPads. I've had Porsche 911's, BMW M3s and I don't miss them."

Reliable, responsive, comfortable plus turns heads

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

"I could talk all day about my 2016 Prestige Gas. The design, the lines, integrating the trapezoids in and out, speaks for itself. I just came back from a 2600 mile road trip with someone who hates to drive... but not this car. the frosting on the cake was the mileage, overall was over 31.6 and the last leg on the highway 36.6"

Best combination of driving & riding car

By on Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pros: "Absolute rocket; handles great; 2000 RPM @ 80 MPH"

Cons: "Inadequate storage in cabin; premium fuel required"

"I have owned or leased Corvettes (big block), Jaguars (XJ), Mercedes-Benz (300), BMW (3, 5 & 7 series) and Lexus (LS, SC and RX) and my 2012 Audi A7 is the best combination of a driving AND riding car I've ever had the pleasure of driving. I'm now on the dark side of retirement age and suddenly I find I can drive 15 hours in a stretch whereas before I was limiting myself to 8 to maybe 12 before. The car is that comfortable, responsive and interactive. GREAT car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A7 near Honolulu. See local deals