2012 Audi A7

9.5

Based on 28 Ratings for the 2012 - 2018 models.

9.8/10

forget bmw or mercedes

By on Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pros: "too numerous to mention"

Cons: "hmmmmmmmmmmm...tough...maybe priced a bit too high"

"absolute joy to drive! sporty yet economical. "luxury" car yet very practical. unique, and even better in person + and then some when seen in motion. bmw is out-dated and dry. mercedes is for persons concerned more about image (the reason i'm comparing the above is not to be snobby, but one of the most common questions i get). not a week goes by without someone stopping me to ask about the car (but of course not my reason for bying it in the first place). i genuniely miss driving this car when i'm away from it even a few hours. even compared with other audi's (driven as loaner cars), this car stands-out!"

awesome car

By on Saturday, November 9, 2013

"nothing bad to say. I just wished it was cheaper."

Sports car in Luxury outfit - Best of both worlds

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pros: "Sporty,luxurious,good looking,convinient"

Cons: "Cant think of any."

That's my sexy beast :)

"I leased a white 2013 Premium plus A7 little over a month ago. I am in love with my car since the first day. And I do not have any complaints so far. I was shopping for BMW Z4 but decided on this car when I test drove it the first time. It may not be as sexy as a convertible but it is gorgeous in its own way. The slopping roof line is to kill for. The interior is no less luxurious and good looking. It makes me feel special. Like a pilot. Whenever I hold the gear lever, I feel like am piloting a fighter jet. Driving dynamics may not be as perfect as a Porsche or BMW but for a car of this size it sure can handle. The car plants itself nicely and sticks to the tarmac like a dragon around corners. Quattro is surely a big plus for handling. And the supercharged V6 is an engine to die for. It has the power and torque you crave for in a sports sedan, and it can be quiet as library in comfort mode. I have tried to start the car when its already on, lot of times, thinking the engine is off. And Audi trumps the technology category in all its models. The list is a mile long. Overall, this is the best sport-luxury-sedan out there. And it comes with hatchback door and flat-folding rear seats which means you can carry truck load of luggage with ease."

My video

That's my sexy beast :)

Having fun in snow :)

Unbelievable

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Not sure if it has any."

"Every time I get in the A7 I fall in love with it again! The car is absolutely amazing, the ride, the handling, comfort, it has it all. One of the prettiest cars on the road doesn't hurt things either. If you are at all on the fence then just go drive one, but make sure you bring the checkbook because after you drive it you won't want to leave without it."

Solid Performer and Still Going Strong

By on Saturday, April 15, 2017

Pros: "Turns heads. Great performance."

Cons: "None."

"I purchased this vehicle new and have been the only driver. All maintenance performed on schedule through Audi service center and other high-quality shops. Body and interior are in excellent condition. Very clean! Engine performance is still rock solid - quick acceleration off the line, as it has always been. And I still get 28+ MPG, as I have consistently gotten for 5 years."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A7 near Honolulu. See local deals