2003 Audi A6

8.0

Based on 418 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Wonderfully comfortable, fast, and luxurious car

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Great price for features, very fun to drive"

Cons: "Repair costs can be high"

Looks great! Especially after a good detailing.

"I love this car. Loaded with features and perks. Powerful engine and sporty responsiveness make it an absolute joy to drive. The interior, with the sport package, is comfortable and has all the bells and whistles. Leather power sport seats, seat position memory, heated front and rear seats, AM/FM CD/Cassette radio with Bose speakers, dual climate control, auto dimming mirrors, LCD display showing radio station with song names, miles to empty, current MPG, average MPG, average speed, time driven, steering wheel controls for radio station, volume, and phone calls, ski bag in the back, trunk space is plentiful, body styling is conservative but sleek and looks very high class, Xenon HID headlights with fog/driving lights, rear fog light, side marker lights, ABS system with ESP traction control, all wheel drive, large brakes for good stopping power. Only real downside to this car can be the maintenance costs. It can be a bit expensive for repairs. Find an independent shop that is reasonable and it's not as bad, but be prepared for repair costs. Average maintenance such as oil, washer fluid, wiper blades, etc. are all easy to do. As long as regular/usual maintenance things are done this car is very reliable and an absolute joy to drive."

Looks great! Especially after a good detailing.

The Best

By on Saturday, May 21, 2011

"I bought my AUDI in 2008 with 50K miles on the clock. So far, I do not have any major problem with it (knock the wood). Yes, the maintenance is not cheap, but having any luxury sedan you should expect spending more money to keep the car on the road. Finding a good independent mechanic will save you a lot. From driving standpoint the car is the rock. Nobody can beat the AUDI on the road. Good looking car with all luxury options for less. Go with AUDI."

Saved My Son's Life

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"The 2004 Audi A6, has been the best car I have ever owned. I loved it so much, I never traded it in, even though the repair bills started to get a little steep once I hit 65k miles. I did have some weird electrical issues, which no one could figure out, but just went without any interior lights. It was a great solid car that handled the road very well. However, it did not survive my son hitting a tree at 70 mph, but my son walked away from the crash. So, this car to me was worth every penny I spent on it. I am replacing it with the 2011 A6."

Safe for your familiy

By on Monday, September 6, 2010

"This car may have saved my kids lives. I recently wrecked my beloved A6 of many years, totalled. With 3 kids in the back seat and myself up front we all walked away completely and totally unharmed. It crumpled up like a tin can but the cabin remained fully intact and no one had even a bruise. I would recommend this fabulous car in a minute! Also, it was really a hoot to drive."

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, August 4, 2009

"I bought this car used 6 years ago. I did a couple of performance enhancements. I still get compliments on this almost 10 year old car! The car is fast, comfortable, has AWD, a 6 speed, and over 300 HP. Everytime I get bored and look at new cars, I appreciate what a great package this car is, and what a great value. P.S. You MUST find a good import mechanic. If you go to the dealer, you will hate this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A6 near Honolulu. See local deals