1996 Audi A6

Based on 60 Ratings for the 1995 - 1997 models.

exeptionally goog vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"the best in-the-snow vehicle i have ever driven and i do own ford f-250 hd off-road 4x4 but where it really shines is comfort and exeptional reliability . I am giving away mine with 165k and running like the day i bought it to my grandson with many many miles to go."

German Perfection

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Reason: finally bought a newer Audi

Pros: "unstoppable in adverse weather, extremely quiet!"

Cons: "under-powered"

"I bought this car back in 1998, with just over 50K miles on her...I am sad to say that I sold her this week with 220000 miles. it's like losing a part of the family. This car has driven in the middle of some of the worst snowstorms in the northeast, and I always felt confident! I did 3 timing belts, 4 sets of CV joints, front struts once, only just changed the original battery last year!! she has had minor issues as of late....climate control is a little tempermental, driver side window regulator broke, sunroof switch broke...overall this has been an awesome car, now to start a new journey with a 2009 Audi A4!!"

By on Thursday, October 22, 2009

"I bought this last year for a birthday present to myself with 101000 miles on it. I've put around 7800 miles on it since then. Runs great in all weather. No problems through snow or hard braking in rain at rushhour. It accellerates the fastest when you are above 45 mph (to help you pass people on the highway and such). It does not have a great off the line start, but if you keep it well maintane, it will still burn some rubber (but only a little bit). I have notice only a couple odd things about this model; the fuses and light bulbs will burn out periodically, it burns a small amount of oil (less than a pint between oil changes), and some of the interior parts are fragile (light switches and fan blades , ect). Its also hard to find after market performance for this model as well. almost everything is for the newer models. The speakers are hard to replace(if you want an aftermarket radio and speakers). Body kits are few and far in between. And I cant even find a force introduction kit(eg. Turbo, supercharger). I bought the stock 6 cd changer for it online for $50 and (all a6 have pre run wires for the cd changer, you just have to find a cd changer that works and plug it in). the radio is great. all speakers are stock and still sound great."

Audi's are the best cars ever!!!

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Great all around car and fun to drive!!"

Cons: "Battery is under the back seat...:-("

"When this one dies I will definitely buy a new one!!!"

GREAT USED CAR

By on Sunday, May 1, 2011

"I BOUGHT THIS CAR USED WITH 95K MILES ON IT. I HAVE 179K ON IT NOW! I ONLY REPLACED THE TIMING BELT, BATTERY, FR & RR BRAKES, RR STRUTS AND WINDSH. WIPERS IN A 6 YR PERIOD. SOMEONE OFFERED ME $ 2500 FOR IT RECENTLY BUT I LAUGHED AND DECLINED. I WILL PUT ABOUT $2500 INTO IT AND MAYBE DRIVE IT ANOTHER 100K MILES. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS THE PREMIUM FUEL AND THE 19.5 GAL TANK. GAS IS ABOUT $4.10 WHERE I LIVE AND THAT ADDS UP TO ABOUT $80 BUCKS PER TANK FULL. BUT THE CAR HAS LONG SINCE BEEN PAID FOR AND IS A TANK IN THE SNOW AND RAIN, SO IT'S HARD TO LET IT GO..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A6 near Honolulu. See local deals