2009 Audi A5

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

best car ever

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"3.2ltr V6, 6 sp manual trans, side assist, nav, ride select, b&o sound and premium pkg. smoothest drive train and 25+ mpg overall with plenty of torque in every gear. love driving this car. handling and ride are just perfect as is the comfort high quality everything though i would prefer touch sreen nav. quietest car i've driven. we are car people and owned many fine cars over the years, but this one is the best!"

Too Many Problems

By on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I have the 2010 A5 2.0 Premium package. Have already had it in for the vibration above 60mph and the dealer 'couldn't duplicate' the problem after they drove it for 3 minutes. Then I had to have a window regulator replaced. A week later the fuel pump and several corresponsponding parts went out. In addition, there are several paint chips where the overcoat is painted but no color was ever there - obviously quality contrlo issue. I waited for a long time for this car and AUDI has NO concept of customer service. Not worth it at all....."

Great car

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "F U N to drive and a real head turner"

"I love this car. I am constantly receiving compliments on it. I drove from Calif to NY and back last summer. The car was a pleasure to drive. I would keep it a lot longer except for needing a back seat with leg room...the only thing lacking in this car. The trunk is amazingly large...I can fit 12 grocery bags in it with no problem."

Phenomenal!

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "comfortable,quality interior quick accel."

"I have owned over the years, BMWs and Mercedes and truthfully neither manufacturer can produce as smooth riding, and comfortable a car as the Audi 5. A friend recommended I try one out and I am indebted to that friend. Love everything about it from the quality interior to the smooth lines of the exterior. I, too, have been stopped by people admiring it. I have the convertible and it is so street quiet with the top up I couldn't believe it. My BMW conv. was very noisy."

Must Fight Off thee Kids for Use of Car

By on Friday, August 19, 2016

Pros: "The looks, agility, turbo assist, and the traction"

Cons: "Unfriendly to the 3rd and 4th passengers."

"I will be honest. I bought this car because I wanted a plaything that is not overly expensive. That plus I appreciate simple elegance in just about anything and the A5 definitely has it. I ordered a unit with the things I wanted especially a manual transmission and I took a gamble on the color – not knowing what “utopia blue” would really look like. I believe I won the gamble. The color adds to the understated beauty of the car. I’ve lost track of the number of compliments I have received on the car’s looks. The car is nimble and responsive like most German-brand vehicles and does not have the mushy feel of other cars. Given where we live, we appreciate what Quattro provides in the winter – traction. And having the 4-cylinder turbo-assisted engine gives me the right mix of confidence and fun while driving in town or on the highway. But beware, you may have to fight off your kids who will want to drive it every chance they get. The cons have to do with the size of the interior as one would expect. The car is very comfortable for the driver and the passenger once you’ve mastered the art of coming in and out of a low vehicle. But if you want to give a third or fourth person a ride, you will almost have to apologize for what you are putting them through getting in and out of the car and while sitting in the cramped back seat. So the lesson is that this is a car for just you and your significant other to enjoy. The trunk has ample space but if you are a power shopper, storage can be a challenge. That is why my wife drives an Audi Q5 for her daily use instead. And for long-distance driving, it is not as utilitarian although it is still a lot of fun. But that is why we have a much larger SUV just for long trips. So far, the A5 has been reliable and trouble free although it’s only been 16,000 miles. The same can be said of my wife’s Q5. So if you don’t mind your kids calling it Daddy’s toy, I can highly recommend the A5. It will not disappoint."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A5 near Honolulu. See local deals