2008 Audi A5

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Great car

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "F U N to drive and a real head turner"

"I love this car. I am constantly receiving compliments on it. I drove from Calif to NY and back last summer. The car was a pleasure to drive. I would keep it a lot longer except for needing a back seat with leg room...the only thing lacking in this car. The trunk is amazingly large...I can fit 12 grocery bags in it with no problem."

Phenomenal!

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "comfortable,quality interior quick accel."

"I have owned over the years, BMWs and Mercedes and truthfully neither manufacturer can produce as smooth riding, and comfortable a car as the Audi 5. A friend recommended I try one out and I am indebted to that friend. Love everything about it from the quality interior to the smooth lines of the exterior. I, too, have been stopped by people admiring it. I have the convertible and it is so street quiet with the top up I couldn't believe it. My BMW conv. was very noisy."

Must Fight Off thee Kids for Use of Car

By on Friday, August 19, 2016

Pros: "The looks, agility, turbo assist, and the traction"

Cons: "Unfriendly to the 3rd and 4th passengers."

"I will be honest. I bought this car because I wanted a plaything that is not overly expensive. That plus I appreciate simple elegance in just about anything and the A5 definitely has it. I ordered a unit with the things I wanted especially a manual transmission and I took a gamble on the color – not knowing what “utopia blue” would really look like. I believe I won the gamble. The color adds to the understated beauty of the car. I’ve lost track of the number of compliments I have received on the car’s looks. The car is nimble and responsive like most German-brand vehicles and does not have the mushy feel of other cars. Given where we live, we appreciate what Quattro provides in the winter – traction. And having the 4-cylinder turbo-assisted engine gives me the right mix of confidence and fun while driving in town or on the highway. But beware, you may have to fight off your kids who will want to drive it every chance they get. The cons have to do with the size of the interior as one would expect. The car is very comfortable for the driver and the passenger once you’ve mastered the art of coming in and out of a low vehicle. But if you want to give a third or fourth person a ride, you will almost have to apologize for what you are putting them through getting in and out of the car and while sitting in the cramped back seat. So the lesson is that this is a car for just you and your significant other to enjoy. The trunk has ample space but if you are a power shopper, storage can be a challenge. That is why my wife drives an Audi Q5 for her daily use instead. And for long-distance driving, it is not as utilitarian although it is still a lot of fun. But that is why we have a much larger SUV just for long trips. So far, the A5 has been reliable and trouble free although it’s only been 16,000 miles. The same can be said of my wife’s Q5. So if you don’t mind your kids calling it Daddy’s toy, I can highly recommend the A5. It will not disappoint."

I love my A5

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, beautiful, get tons of compliments"

Cons: "sunroof doesn't open"

"I'm a die hard Audi lover because everything they make is just so quality and the A5 is just the same! It's stylish, built well, safe and amaaazing"

best overall car

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Looks great, drives great, and B&O sound system is the BEST. 3.2 A5 is the value. If you get excited about driving, this car is for you."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A5 near Honolulu. See local deals