ZIP code

2008 Audi A5

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Best high end everyday car you can buy!

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "only converti w/ rear drop seats"

Cons: "slightly underpowered compared to the competition!"

"I was in the market for a convertible vehicle and came across this. I compared many cars and narrowed it down to the A5 s-line prestige quattro cabriolet. Unlike the competition this car gets close to 30 mpg (others ranged in the high teens to low 20's). Also living in NY I needed an all wheel drive. This is the only 4 seat convertible to have all wheel drive. next since it is my everyday car i needed a big trunk and this has the largest in the market and is the only convertible to have rear drop seats. Finally, the s-line package makes the car look amazing. all in all this car is the nicest car out there. Plus the drive is amazing. the car handles like a porsche (one of my previous vehicles, so i can speak from experience). The only issue I have is the 0-60 speed. its a little slower than i would like but the smaller engine gives me the better gas mileage. As a commuter that was something i was looking for. If you want more power go for the s5 but you will spend more to service the vehicle, more when replacing the brakes and more for insurance as well as get a lower mpg."

Simply Perfect CAR!!!!

By on Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Pros: Led lights, MMI, Body style, B&O sound system, Dash board and many more ... Cons: sunroof doesn't open full, and head room is bit small but over all its perfect. Suggestion: A5 is better than S5 when it comes to value. One more this i got know is A5 cost less on insurance than S5 almost 15% less."

Spectacular!

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "beautiful styling, great acceleration, great mpg"

Cons: "factory tires and back seat ingress and egress"

"Every now and then a truly beautiful car is produced by someone.... The Jaguar XKE comes closest to this car...(I have owned 4 of them..) This is my second A5, it is a 2013. Last was a 2012. I buy a new car every year and put about $20,000 miles per year on them. It's a FABULOUS CAR! It exceeded my expectations for handling and acceleration and has averaged around 25mpg even though I red line it daily with a manual transmission! I do recommend the heated seats and I recommend you change the factory tires to a high speed tire with thicker side walls.. I bought Kumho tires and the handling is now UNREAL!"

best car ever

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"3.2ltr V6, 6 sp manual trans, side assist, nav, ride select, b&o sound and premium pkg. smoothest drive train and 25+ mpg overall with plenty of torque in every gear. love driving this car. handling and ride are just perfect as is the comfort high quality everything though i would prefer touch sreen nav. quietest car i've driven. we are car people and owned many fine cars over the years, but this one is the best!"

Too Many Problems

By on Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I have the 2010 A5 2.0 Premium package. Have already had it in for the vibration above 60mph and the dealer 'couldn't duplicate' the problem after they drove it for 3 minutes. Then I had to have a window regulator replaced. A week later the fuel pump and several corresponsponding parts went out. In addition, there are several paint chips where the overcoat is painted but no color was ever there - obviously quality contrlo issue. I waited for a long time for this car and AUDI has NO concept of customer service. Not worth it at all....."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A5 near Honolulu. See local deals