2008 Audi A4

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

Love the turbo and gas mileage

By on Thursday, January 8, 2009

"I'm the second owner of this 2005 A4 1.8Turbo. Gas mileage has been fantastic at 30 city, 36 hwy. The turbo is really fun to use and has plenty of power. The CVT transmission is incredibly smooth. Had a few nagging problems like the airbag light and rattles."

This car made me an Audi fan!

By on Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pros: "Luxurious and sporty at the same time! very comfortable ride and faster then most everyday drivers"

Cons: "Expensive to fix, expensive to modify and maintain"

"I love this car, it is all wheel drive for winter and fast with a sunroof for the summer. I have owned this car for a little over two years now and put about 40k miles on it so far. I have had to do a few repairs here and there but nothing costing too much money. I did recently notice my headlight flickers occasionally and sometimes doesnt turn on, but you just turn off the lights and back on again and fixes that problem, because the dealer wanted over $1500 to fix the headlight! The expensiveness to maintain these is apparent. My car drives like a champ, I occasionally speed and have a few modifications such as, new sound system, window tint, carbon fiber intake, and ECU upgrade. The car gets better gas mileage then they say, I get 21 when I speed no problem. Car handles like a dream and is a smooth ride, I also have not changed any suspension parts besides tires and still rides nice. I got the car at about 45k miles and i dont know what was done before I got the car. The quattro system is awesome, ensures better handling and also AWD works great (just make sure you do not use summer tires in the winter, or else you won't be going anywhere.) The only things I would rather have over this car is the newer 2011 A4, an Audi S4, or a Porshe Carrera 4S. My car insurance is relatively low because it is not a sports car and it has such great safety ratings as well. I love my Audi and would reccomend it to anyone!"

Not another boring car

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Pros: "fast, nice look and safe"

Cons: "not a first time car, require attention and love"

"First I own 2001 Audi A4 FWD 1.8T, for a four years, and I be honest I tied to fix it, nothing major but a lot of small things regularly has to be maintained. From 110k-150k it got me a lot of fun, but also a lot of headache. And at the end 150k miles it become extra expansive to maintenance, even if I already spent a lot for it. So what about A4 2006 2.0T AWD MT, when I bought it at 105k I already know, how long I can keep it, how much do I need to maintenance. Yes some staff it even extra complicated when you fix it yourself, but a lot of cars like cayenne and some v6 also double expansive, so I cant say what it very much, just need to see particularity condition of the car before you buy it. Suspension, leaks, transmission, turbo. And everybody who upgrade audi can appreciate the work what company did with it. 200hp feels like real, not a number in description. Full wheel drive make it save and comfortable. Design - yes its not another toytstyle car, even 11 years old car looks not to old. And at the end - every TFSI owners has to know the biggest minus in this engine - cam follower, what has to be changed very often, and possible can destroy your engine if you forgot about it. I really recommend to buy with 6 speed transmission, for people who want to feel sportiest in this car, and with some upgrades, you can reach EVO level for cheap and also a luxuriest in one car Its hard to find in good condition, but its not another boring car. It fast, nice look and safe."

I love this car. Gorgeously designed & detailed.

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pros: "Attractive and Dependable Transportation"

Cons: "Cup holder and arm rest defects."

"I love this car. Gorgeously designed & reliable. Good reputation / positive reviews caught my interest. I am happy with my experience as an Audi owner."

Great and fun car....lots of go-power

By on Friday, March 13, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "arm rest in way of parking brake"

"4-dr, 6-speed, fun driving car"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals