2005 Audi A4

Based on 362 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

Love the turbo and gas mileage

By on Thursday, January 8, 2009

"I'm the second owner of this 2005 A4 1.8Turbo. Gas mileage has been fantastic at 30 city, 36 hwy. The turbo is really fun to use and has plenty of power. The CVT transmission is incredibly smooth. Had a few nagging problems like the airbag light and rattles."

I love this car. Gorgeously designed & detailed.

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pros: "Attractive and Dependable Transportation"

Cons: "Cup holder and arm rest defects."

"I love this car. Gorgeously designed & reliable. Good reputation / positive reviews caught my interest. I am happy with my experience as an Audi owner."

Great and fun car....lots of go-power

By on Friday, March 13, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "arm rest in way of parking brake"

"4-dr, 6-speed, fun driving car"

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, fun to drive, luxurious"

Cons: "Engine is louder that I would like"

"I was skeptical when I first bought this car wonder what the maintenance would be like with an Audi, but it has been the best car I have ever owned. I bought it at 60k and it is now and 95k. Very reliable and fun to drive. The maintenance has been very minimal on top of normal maintenance (tires, breaks, oil changes, etc..) I have only put about $400 into the vehicle getting miscellaneous sensors and things fixed. The car also gets great gas mileage."

This car made me an Audi fan!

By on Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pros: "Luxurious and sporty at the same time! very comfortable ride and faster then most everyday drivers"

Cons: "Expensive to fix, expensive to modify and maintain"

"I love this car, it is all wheel drive for winter and fast with a sunroof for the summer. I have owned this car for a little over two years now and put about 40k miles on it so far. I have had to do a few repairs here and there but nothing costing too much money. I did recently notice my headlight flickers occasionally and sometimes doesnt turn on, but you just turn off the lights and back on again and fixes that problem, because the dealer wanted over $1500 to fix the headlight! The expensiveness to maintain these is apparent. My car drives like a champ, I occasionally speed and have a few modifications such as, new sound system, window tint, carbon fiber intake, and ECU upgrade. The car gets better gas mileage then they say, I get 21 when I speed no problem. Car handles like a dream and is a smooth ride, I also have not changed any suspension parts besides tires and still rides nice. I got the car at about 45k miles and i dont know what was done before I got the car. The quattro system is awesome, ensures better handling and also AWD works great (just make sure you do not use summer tires in the winter, or else you won't be going anywhere.) The only things I would rather have over this car is the newer 2011 A4, an Audi S4, or a Porshe Carrera 4S. My car insurance is relatively low because it is not a sports car and it has such great safety ratings as well. I love my Audi and would reccomend it to anyone!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi A4 near Honolulu. See local deals