1995 Audi 90

Based on 46 Ratings for the 1993 - 1995 models.

Amazing do anything Car

By on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"I purchased my 90cs qs 9 years ago with 78k it now has 265k and turns over first try every time. I have had this car camping, up mild 4x4 trails, over 100 snowboarding trip up I-70 and it has never let me down. Its not the fastest car but enough to suffice. In the snow its absolutely mind boggling, I have amazed countless friends who were in disbelief after putting them through some spirited driving in 12" + of snow. The old quattros with the manual locking diff are unstoppable. Quality of leather and interior is top notch, the body and paint is incredible durable. I was t-boned in a parking lot by a chevy lumina (10mph) it seriously did almost no damage to my car and we had to pick her bumper up off the ground and bungie down in her trunk. The negatives, the back leg room is small, maintenance is expensive, and the fog lights are useless as they crack from heat and cost over 3 bills a piece to replace. Thats all I can think of. Great car"

Travel companion

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"This vehicle is one of the best I owned, has now 309,000 miles, runs strong and drove twice around the US from East to West coast. Is so stable on ice and snow. It loves synthetic oil and good care. I had one gasoline pump and an alternator to replace outside the usual maintenance."

Audi for life!

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"I've owned multiple audi's from the 4000 quattro turbo, to the 5000 turbo, to a few in between. This A90 has been the sweetest, fastest, funnest car I've ever owned! I bought it 9 months ago at 118k. I've spent 800 on a water pump and timing belt. But it IS the fastest, funnest Audi I've ever driven. I haven't even changed the oil! I'm bad about scheduled maintenance. But I've put over 10,000 miles on, w/o changing oil. It won't die!!! It has a few minor electrical problems. Kind of the personality for audi's. But it runs like a champ! I just bought my wife a mazda mpv.... several years newer... with fewer miles.... and I've already sank a few thousand into it to make it road worthy! But only two windows roll down! No comparison! I'm an audi fan for life... worth every dollar."

My wannabe sports car

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Well, we owned her for 6 years, and its been a good car. The ignition switch burns out every 3 years, but they are only 50 bucks or so. The second gear syncro is on its way out as well. Thats it for the problems. The car handles well, has adequate power, although her thirst for the premium isn't my favorite thing. Getting the car to pass smog can be difficult. I don't really know why its always borderline. There would be no problems if it were any state but CA, they have silly emissions here, but whataya gonna do? We outgrew this car, got a minivan, now we are going to sell her. My little german lover. Well, maybe we aren't that tight, we have had our moments. Crusin up the canyon on a warm Autumn evening, sunroof open, throttle wide open, the raspy exhaust note reverberating through the night air. Or the time we did 120 on the freeway just for fun. Sad to see her go..."

Reliable and fun

By on Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"This car is by far the funnest car I've ever driven. I have the CS Quattro model and it doesn't matter what time of the year it is, it is always fun to drive. I live in Wisconsin and the traction and handling of this car is amazing in the snow. The only con I can think of is the gas mileage. I get 19 mpg on average, but it is definently worth it. In short, I would definently recommend this car to anyone who can afford the gas and repairs, there is nothing like AWD and it is a blast to drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Audi 90 near Honolulu. See local deals