** UPDATE 2/28/2020: Officials at the Geneva Motor Show have announced that this year’s show, which was scheduled to open to the media on March 2, has been canceled due to coronavirus concerns. **
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show Debuts: Geneva skews more towards high-end exotics, concepts and this year, a large emphasis on EVs. Among the debuts are Audi’s new A3 Sportback, BMW’s electric i4 sedan, Fiat’s next-generation 500e electric, Hyundai Prophecy EV concept, Kia’s all-new Sorento, Mercedes-Benz E-Class facelift and GLA AMG 45, Polestar Precept EV concept, Porsche’s new 911 Turbo, a new Toyota subcompact crossover, and VW Plug-in Hybrid Golf.
- Show Dates: Thursday, March 5 through Sunday, March 15
- Show Venue: Palexpo Arena, Route François-Peyrot 30, 1218 Le Grand-Saconnex, Geneva, Switzerland
- Ticket Prices: Adults, $16 advance, $21 at the door; Seniors/children 6-16, $9 advance, $14 at the door; Groups (20 or more), $11 advance, $16, at the door. After 4 p.m.: Adults $8 advance, $13 at the door; Seniors/children $4.50 advance, $9.50 at the door. Children under 6, free. VIP early admission, Wednesday, March 4, $250.
- Show Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. VIP day, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.