2012 Acura TSX

9.3

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Best car for the investment

By on Saturday, September 13, 2008

"After looking at BMW 3-series, Mercedes C-class, and the new 2009 Acura TSX-Tech package, the TSX gives you the most bang for your buck! I would reccomend this vehicle to anyone looking to jump up to the entry-level luxury car market."

Great Car!

By on Thursday, September 11, 2008

"I bought my 09 TSX (white w/black leather) this past May 08, and I LOVE my car. After I bought my 91 Legend, I have always been an Acura fan. 1) The style, size and comfort was completely redesigned. The seats are very comfortable. The dash was totally revamped. The interior is beautiful. 2) The car comes fully loaded, with or without navigation. 3) The price is good and you get MORE car for your money. 4) It is alot bigger on the inside versus the 08 TSX. 5) The vehicle moves, and is fast. 6) I drive from LA/Corona to Encino Monday through Friday and fill up every 4 1/2 to 5 days, so it is really superb on gas. With the way that gas prices are today, to fill up on Premium fuel is about $68.00. 7) It is a car that turns head for both the young and the old. I have a friend who is 6'5 who is planning on purchasing this car. If I was to have a complaint it would be the Bluetooth system, which is standard. Callers sometimes can not hear me through my speakers, but it's not a big deal since I have a bluetooth for my cell phone. Maybe the navigation/technology package has the better system."

The 08's were great, is the 09 better?

By on Monday, September 8, 2008

"There are few direct similaritites between old and new, like the same engine and price range, but the new 09 TSX stepped up the fit and finish, technology, handling and looks. When Acura redesigns a model they seem to really do their homework in addressing competitive issues and features The safety ratings this car is receiving seems to be best in class. I really like the sound system and the bluetooth connectivity for my phone and audio. I was first interested in the 6speed manual shift but after I drove the auto with paddle shifters, I think the auto would be my pick."

By on Monday, October 13, 2008

By on Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals