2010 Acura TSX

9.3

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Great value for price, with flaws

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pros: "Great price, Standard options, Road grip, MPG"

Cons: "Disconnected steering and brake feel, Understeer"

"This car has been pretty much a breeze to own within the 30k miles that i've had it. The only things that you have to watch out for on this car is the rear brake pads. It's been in the shop 3 other times regarding the battery / car dying. That was more the dealership than the car itself. The gas mileage is right on point, if you lighten up on the pedal you can squeeze a lot of MPG from this car on premium. It comes standard with almost everything except the NAV. The xenon lights are great on this car, along with the iPod and Bluetooth if you like technology. The performance is where this car lacks, although it has plentiful power in most situations it lacks low end torque and can feel underpowered sometimes. The steering is horrific and way too loose, it makes the car seem less connected to the road. They should put the tighter TL steering in the TSX! The transmission holds gears sometime and the 5 speed automatic gets busy after 70 mph and revs in the 3000s. The brakes are terrible and inexcusable for a car like this, the stopping distance and pedal feel resembles a large SUV. Other than that, the car is pretty heavy and stable and feels safe. The grip is the strong point for this car, understeer is very strong in curves but the standard tires grip the road with confidence."

Amazing.

By on Sunday, September 12, 2010

"I have had my Acura TSX for about 2 1/2 yrs and its a beauty. I am looking to get a 2010 to upgrade from my 04' and I wouldnt have it any other way then to get another ACURA TSX. I can honestly say that I am in love with my car. I have been to dealerships and researching the newer models for a couple months now and I am positive this car is well worth the money. Its sleek look with soo many features...Leather seats, premium sound, sunroof, back up camara, fog lights, etc etc etc the list can go on and on. I recommend this car to anyone. I will note my reason for the 4 star for proformance...I have had a few minor maintenance issues that all came after i hit 100,000.00 but i guess its all normal with age. Gooo get your Acura guys :)"

Cool tech Car!

By on Monday, June 8, 2009

"Sound system and Nav. are top of the line. Inside is a little small for big guys. 91 oct. gas makes this car run like a small rocket, stay away from the 87 oct. MPG with high Oct is well worth the cost."

Fun to drive

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Bought to go back and forth to work and carry the kids around town. My 3 kids (all under 10) fit nicely in the back seat, but not enough room for long trips. Tons of fun to drive especially in Sport mode or with paddles. The bluetooth, audio features, navi., and other gadgets all work really well. Average ~30 MPG highway, ~23 MPG around town on high grade gas. OK in the snow, but AWD would be a nice addition. 4cyl. is enough power for me and I like the good MPG."

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Super fun to drive, great tech, audio, nav system"

Cons: "Wish it had Tiptronic to go with paddle shifters"

"I'm a huge car fan and I have previously owned an Infiniti G35 and a BMW 328i. The 2010 V6 TSX blows them both away in almost every category. First of all, the V6 is powerful and easily outruns the 328 and at least keeps pace with the slightly higher HP G35 due to it being slightly lighter. But where the real value comes in is with that actual way this car is made. It's rock solid. Every part of it is well made with very high quality materials. Parts of the BMW and Infiniti were poorly made or fell apart easily. But the Acura is one of the best made cars I've had or seen. The styling is fantastic and it's sporty, but not overdone. Now to the really important part...the way it drives and handles. I will be honest...after coming from a BMW and Infiniti, I wasn't expecting to be blown away with it. But I was. From the moment I test drove this and drove it onto the highway, I was blown away. It has a slightly heavy (in a good way) but perfectly smooth feel to it and handles incredibly. The acceleration (on the V6 model) is flat out awesome...extremely smooth and extremely fast while maintaining extreme control. I was very surprised at how "attached" to the road you feel seeing as this is a slightly lighter car than I'm used to. The handling is truly impressive and acceleration, especially when using the Paddle Shifters, is quite incredible and will shoot you back in your seat if you put the pedal to the metal. I have the Navigation and Technology package and I couldn't be happier with that either. Everything can be controlled by your voice. And if you don't like using that feature, most things can be controlled by the steering wheel mounted controls, including the Bluetooth system. The Navigation system is nearly flawless. It's DVD based, so yes you do have to update the DVD (149 dollars) every few years (probably 3 times if you keep the car for a decade), but it's SO worth it. Takes virtually NO time to boot up and know where you are. You turn the car on, it loads for about 5 seconds while you are putting your seat belt on and getting ready and before you know it, it's ready, spot on with where you are, and never fails me. It's a very intuitive technology and navigation system and it also has lane assist and reads every thing to you while lowering the music automatically while it's speaking. The tech and nav package also comes with ELS Premium surround sound system. I'm a HUGE audio snob and this system absolutely blows both the Bose and Harmon Kardon systems I've had in previous cars out of the water. It has a built in sub in the back and then 9 other speakers that create one of the most impressive and luxurious sound experiences you've ever had. There is no way you won't be blown away with how incredibly awesome the ELS system is. Other random things I'm very happy with about this car is the quality of the leather, interior accenting, trunk space, HID lights, and memory seats. I can't tell you how much fun this car is. It's the best money I've ever spent and I plan on having this car until it won't drive anymore. And since it's basically a Honda, I know that will be a looooong time from now. It's literally the best car you can buy."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals