2007 Acura TSX

9.5

Based on 416 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned

By on Thursday, March 3, 2016

"I purchased my 2006 Acura TSX pre-owned from an Acura dealer in mid-2010 with 48,000 miles on it; it had come off of a lease and was in very good condition. Simply put, this car is exceptional - fun to drive, loaded with luxury options, great looking, surprisingly inexpensive to own and maintain, and reliable. I could not be happier with this vehicle."

GREAT vehicle!!

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Fun, economical (27 mpg), sporty"

Cons: "Ride is more sporty, less luxury/comfort."

"This car is everything a car should be -- it has a 200 hp 4 cyl. engine -- gets 27 MPG, is responsive, sporty, quick, fun to drive -- I'd buy this again and again. It has been totally reliable. It has creature comforts such as heated seats, power sun roof, 6 cd player, fold down rear seats to allow transport of larger/long items -- skis, big dogs, etc... I cannot say enough good about this car. Acura should be proud of themselves."

Beauty and Performance... best car ever!

By on Friday, July 13, 2012

Pros: "hold it's value, reliable, beautiful"

Cons: "truly, none."

"This is my 2nd Acura. Had a 2003 TL but traded it in for this because it was too big and consumed more gas than I liked. I NEVER regretted it! This car has been super reliable, it is beautiful, graceful and comfortable. I usually start to itch for a new car at the 7 year mark. No matter what car I look at, it just doesn't compare to mine! I will likely drive this until it dies. I just can't see trading such a perfect vehicle. BTW, I have the navigation system... this has been wonderful. Only complaint is that even the updated DVD isn't totally acurate all the time. But the ease of use and huge screen are fantastic."

Good Buy

By on Wednesday, June 6, 2007

"I have a 2005 TSX. Overall, it has been a great car. A little disappointed in the little things that have gone wrong (window gaskets, headlight and rear suspension recalls). Dealer experience has been very good, however. The brakes wear quickly. They seem undersized for the car."

Best all around value!!

By on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, standard equipment, looks, quality"

Cons: "could use about 15 more pony's"

"I have owned my 2006 Acura TSX for two plus weeks and to say the least it has been a dream. The TSX was an upgrade from 1998 Honda Civic (Which I would also recommend as a first car). The sheer volume of features you get for the money in this vehicle is what sold me, features such as, memory seats, blue-tooth, heated seats, moon roof, and optional XM radio are just goodies that keep on giving. For perspective I was shopping the BMW 3 series, Audi A4-A6, the Lexus IS line, Mercedes C-Class, and a few others. I drove all the before mentioned and they all performed excellently for my needs. The BMW is what it is a machine of grace and performance as is the C-Class. But when I broke it down I could not bring myself to pay for the name and not receive what I felt was the best bang for my buck. Enter the TSX similar in horse power 205hp (when premium gas is used) has better average MPG than the BMW and C-Class I currently get 28.5, and the same features and more than the others luxury brands. Overall I rate this car at a 9.5."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals