2006 Acura TSX

9.5

Based on 416 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

Excellent Value

By on Thursday, June 10, 2010

"I purchased this car 5+ years ago, new from a dealer. I have put 130,000 miles on the car and have loved every second of it. The manual transmission is the smoothest I have driven and the gearing is considerably sportier than the automatic (based on my experience my Mother has since had 2 TSX's, my brother still has his 2008 and my wife just got a 2010, non of which have had any flaws). The Gas mileage is excellent, a full highway trip will still yield me 33+ mpg and my commute (3/4 highway, 1/4 city) has consistently delivered 27-28 mpg with some spirited driving mixed in. If taken care of the interior is still flawless on my car. The one minor complaint is with the paint job, seems to be a little light and I am starting to see minor fading (no garage for the 5 years and many highway miles with trucks). The car is extremely comfortable for long rides, the navigation is reliable and accurate, the XM radio integration is seemless. My one recommendation would be to wax the car frequently to try and maintain the paint job, it is my one regret."

Very happy TSX owner

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"The TSX is a great value and offers a nice blend of vehicular virtues. It's got good pickup while still being fuel efficient, handles very well, comes with a number of safety features including stability control, has a great looking interior and has been cheap to maintain. The resale values are very good. In emergency situations, its braking and maneuvering has been confidence inspiring - very sure footed. I cross shopped Audi A4's and BMW 3 series, but similar features as the TSX pushed the price tag up to over $8k beyond what I paid. The 3 series and A4 are nice, but not $8k nicer. I enjoy the TSX more each day."

Solid Car

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I've owned my TSX-Navi for almost 3 years now. I've put a TON of mileage on it (over 57k at last check) and really grinded it in my commutes (80miles roundtrip everyday) with lots of power passing on two lane roads. It's held up like a champ (knock on wood). Even in the harshest of winters, I've felt safe driving. Like others have stated, it is underpowered at lower speeds. It seems to lurch between 1st and 2nd gear, but once you're up to speed it performs wonderfully. I've averaged no less than 28mpg during an average week of commuting and have gotten as high as 31mpg when on more leisurely trips. With all of the included options in the 2005 TSX (navigation being the only true option), I think it's a heck of a deal for the money. Service on all Acura products can get a bit pricey as you go along in the years/mileage. My 60k mile service is going to be around $400. But still, Acura service has been great to me, so it's worth the extra $$$ in my opinion. I'm not sure if I'll get the new TSX next or the TL, but my next car will still be some Acura product! :)"

A Drivers Paradise

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

"I have had this car for about 4 years now. Driven it across the united states and covered 53000 miles in my ride.. I will never part with this unless it is at an extreme case. This has been the best companion and I will never regret buying this car. I have had a good gas mileage of over 35 miles to the gallon on highway sometimes even upto 38 miles to the gallon.. in city i get on an average of about 28 to 30 miles to the gallon... Blue tooth and Navi are a bonus and all my friends who have seen my ride and experienced it absolutely eny my ride... I have voted against renting vehicles for my drive coz i love it so much.. I will recommend an Acura to anybody with my eyes shut. Excellent ride.. Owners pride.."

This is "The One"... Luxury & Good on Gas!!!

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"I have owned over 10 cars in my life (from many different manufacturers) and this is by far, the best car I've owned. I have just over 50k miles now and still drives like new. Had one steering problem and was fixed under warranty. Even the new one I had for a loaner from the dealership didn't ride/drve as good. This gives me even more reason to keep this car for many years atleast 200k miles. And don't forget the over 30mpg on the highway, in a car that has good power for a 4 cylinder. I don't think you'll find another that can beat it in reliability, drive, price, mpg and price to own..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals