2004 Acura TSX

9.5

Based on 416 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

9.7/10

Best TSX

By on Monday, May 25, 2009

"I like this car because of its performance, but not the design at beginning since it looked a little bit too simple for me. However, when I saw the 2009 TSX's new chubbie look which actually made me appreciate the older model's simple, lean, clean line design. I was going to buy a new 2009 TSX but now I've decided I will get a used 2008 TSX instead because of its original simple and clean line design. I suggest if you are a fan of Acura TSX, just buy a 2004 - 2008 model and forget about the 2009 one."

Fun to drive but a little noisy

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"We really like the power for a 4 cylinder. The economy is pretty good but using premium fuel was a problem during the gas shortage last year and believe me it makes a difference. My biggest complaint is road noise on the highway. You really have to turn the radio up loud to hear it and having a conversation is strained. Add some sound deadening and this car would be nearly perfect."

Great car!

By on Monday, December 17, 2012

Pros: "Good on gas, cool looks, lots of little luxuries"

Cons: "paint seems to chip easily"

"I've had this car for about 4 years now and it has really been good. Still enjoying it and still get compliments on it too. Also, surprisingly, I don't see many of these on the road but when I do I proudly recognize my car and its smooth cool lines; its a classic. If you're thinking of getting one, I'd highly recommend it."

Awesome car!

By on Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pros: "Sport luxury feel for low price, great gas mileage"

"I bought this car two years ago and love driving it everyday. I had a 2002 mustang before trading that in for this and the ride quality is what hit me immediately. I enjoyed playing around in the mustang and kind of miss the manual transmission, but this TSX is just classy. It offers great styling inside and out, a very smooth comfortable ride, good gas mileage,8 speaker sound system, and every tech feature that I could imagine myself wanting out of a car. I would definately recommend this vehicle to a friend!"

2004 Acura TSX - A

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "beautiful, ages well, reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "Rear leg room could be better"

Taken summer 2012

"I have owned my 2004 Acura TSX since mid 2006. I bought it with 45,000 miles, and I now have 136,000; it still sounds, looks, and performs the way it did when I bought it. I have never had any maintenance or mechanical issues with my car, however I have been religous about all of it's maintenance. People still tell me that the inside and out look brand new (I am sure the new car scent I always have applied when the car is detailed helps). My car is pearl white, when tan leather interior, black"

Taken summer 2012

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TSX near Honolulu. See local deals