2012 Acura TL

9.5

Based on 181 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

By on Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"I recently purchased the all new SH TL and simply love it! I have owned a 5 series BMW, as well as, an e-class Benz both of which are really nice cars but the maintenance cost will hit you in the wallet. Trust me on that. However, I rank the TL right up there with them. Its handling, power and safisticated elegance is awesome. Not to mention its reliability and proven track record. I have finally found everything I was looking for in a vehilce. I had a couple of extras put on it such as the Acura manufactured chrome rims so I wouldn't compromise the ride of the vehicle, as well as, splash guards, custom mats/trunk tray. It has turned many heads! I'm in my mid forties and didn't want a conservtive car but wanted more of a luxury/sport type vehicle and after driving the TL for leass than 10 minutes BINGO! You have got to check the TL out!"

Great to be back in an Acura

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Great looking ride, luxury for low price"

Cons: "Wish base model had the Michelin tires"

"I just bought my 2012 base model and really have not driven it much since I still have my Accord for another few weeks. However, when I have driven it I love it. I have owned my '03 Accord since it was new and have always been a Honda/Acura guy (this is my 3rd Acura). I wanted to step up from the Accord, but not really into the high priced BMW/Mercedes/Audi crowd. I like to have a nice car but my practical side (and two kids in college) budget won't allow it. I got this base model for under $30K and there is nothing on the market that compares at that price. I looked hard at the new Camry and the VW Passat ... both are boring and ordinary. The TL is sporty, classy and different. The base model has all the options I need and while it may not be a BMW 5 series in terms of performance, I don't drive a car all out anyway so high performance is not my thing. It looks great, rides great, gets decent mileage (getting 28 mpg on the gauge) and its an Acura."

A lot of bang for the buck!

By on Monday, October 26, 2009

"I've had the car for 3 months now. Love the navigation and satelite stereo. Leather seats very comfortable and great gas mileage at around 25 city/hwy. Looked at the Infinity G37, Cadillac CTS and Lexus. Call other Acura Delers in your state as the price can fluctuate by $1500-$2000."

Bang for the buck

By on Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"I've had my 2009 Acura TL Tech/AWD now for 3 months. It may be a little early to rate this vehicle but in my opinion it's worth the money. The engine is powerful, stereo is out of this world and it's a comfort to commute to and from work. I have 2 vehicles and I can not stay out of driving this, it's a joy to drive."

Excellent value, excellent automobile.

By on Monday, July 23, 2012

Pros: "Quick acceleration/very fuel efficient."

Cons: "Road noise a bit excessive."

"Have owned my 2012 Acura TL with tech package for six months (have put 8k miles on it). Tech package is very intuitive once you read the manual. Best Navigation system I have seen. Ride is smooth and car handles extremely well. The 280hp engine and 6 speed auto transmission is awesome with very quick acceleration. Merging into high speed traffic never a problem. At 70mph, engine is steady at a little under 2000rpm. Since ownership, overall average mileage is 28.9. Highway driving on trips averages 31.8 mpg. Seats are very comfortable, Climate control is perfect and definitely the best sound system I have heard in any vehicle. A fantastic automobile at a very reasonable price."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TL near Honolulu. See local deals