2009 Acura TL

9.5

Based on 184 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"I have the 2011 SH-AWD and this is one solid car, which is my 2nd TL. Although a firmer ride than the FWD, it is still comfortable and the handling is geat.....it sticks to the road, particularly wet roads like glue. Can't beat it for the features, realiability and price"

Love, Love, Love it!

By on Saturday, November 20, 2010

"I love the edgy in your face style. It drives great and the interior is well layed out. Looks like a cockpit and this baby drives like a dream. This is the best car that I have ever owned. Roomy enough for the family to enjoy and powerful enough for the driver. I love hitting corners in this baby. Sweet!"

Amazing Car

By on Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"This is my Third Acura. It is the second time I have owned a TL. This car is AMAZING. It is Beautiful to look at, Fun to drive and the sound system on the Tech model is incredible !!!!"

This car is still pretty good!

By on Friday, April 14, 2017

Pros: "very good car"

"Thinking about getting another one. TL not the TLX."

By on Thursday, October 14, 2010

"i am leasing the tl tech and it is by far the best car and most fun car i have ever driven"

By on Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just purchased my second TL

By on Monday, October 3, 2011

Pros: "Power, handling, comfort"

Cons: "Still not in love with the rear end styling."

"I had a 2007 TL which I loved on the day I bought it new and was sad to part with the trusted friend when I traded it in with 90,000 trouble free miles. The 2012 TL is a little bigger and rides a little quieter but still handles very nicely - much like my wife's BMW but with a lot more comfort.I have been averaging 25 miles per gallon combined mileage and over 30 on the feeeway. The car now has 6 speeds which is a nice addition for 2012. The exterior styling is better than the 2011 but still is not yet perfect. Trunk access is not as easy as before and they deleted the very handy tip out side door pockets. I test drove a Lexus, Infinity, Audi and BMW but came back to the TL for value, power, comfort and handling. The TL was the hands down overall winner."

By on Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"I recently purchased the all new SH TL and simply love it! I have owned a 5 series BMW, as well as, an e-class Benz both of which are really nice cars but the maintenance cost will hit you in the wallet. Trust me on that. However, I rank the TL right up there with them. Its handling, power and safisticated elegance is awesome. Not to mention its reliability and proven track record. I have finally found everything I was looking for in a vehilce. I had a couple of extras put on it such as the Acura manufactured chrome rims so I wouldn't compromise the ride of the vehicle, as well as, splash guards, custom mats/trunk tray. It has turned many heads! I'm in my mid forties and didn't want a conservtive car but wanted more of a luxury/sport type vehicle and after driving the TL for leass than 10 minutes BINGO! You have got to check the TL out!"

Great to be back in an Acura

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Great looking ride, luxury for low price"

Cons: "Wish base model had the Michelin tires"

"I just bought my 2012 base model and really have not driven it much since I still have my Accord for another few weeks. However, when I have driven it I love it. I have owned my '03 Accord since it was new and have always been a Honda/Acura guy (this is my 3rd Acura). I wanted to step up from the Accord, but not really into the high priced BMW/Mercedes/Audi crowd. I like to have a nice car but my practical side (and two kids in college) budget won't allow it. I got this base model for under $30K and there is nothing on the market that compares at that price. I looked hard at the new Camry and the VW Passat ... both are boring and ordinary. The TL is sporty, classy and different. The base model has all the options I need and while it may not be a BMW 5 series in terms of performance, I don't drive a car all out anyway so high performance is not my thing. It looks great, rides great, gets decent mileage (getting 28 mpg on the gauge) and its an Acura."

A lot of bang for the buck!

By on Monday, October 26, 2009

"I've had the car for 3 months now. Love the navigation and satelite stereo. Leather seats very comfortable and great gas mileage at around 25 city/hwy. Looked at the Infinity G37, Cadillac CTS and Lexus. Call other Acura Delers in your state as the price can fluctuate by $1500-$2000."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TL near Honolulu. See local deals