ZIP code

2008 Acura TL

9.4

Based on 736 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

thought it was better

By on Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Car is fun to drive good mpg (avg 24-25 mpg in mixed driving) Here's the problem @ 92000 miles needed new transmission $2700 @ 95000 needed new alternator $400 expected better from Acura"

Very happy with this 2004 Acura TL!

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "Fun driving, good gas mileage for a V6, reliable"

Cons: "Noisy, Window regulator replacements"

Car that was New to me... 6 years ago!

"I've owned this car over 6 years now, buying it when it was just over 2.5 years old. It has been a great car. Repairs have been minor. The window regulators seem to be the most frequent issue, replacing the front 2 a total of 3 times. I also had to replace the in dash fuse box, which is unusual, but for a car that's almost 10 years old I have no complaints. The car can be a bit noisy by design, but it drives like a dream. I've kept up regular maintenance, following the extreme weather conditions since it spent most of its time in Arizona. This car could easily go another 132K miles! My friend's still think it's a new car because Acura hasn't changed the model much until recently!"

Car that was New to me... 6 years ago!

Excellent Vehicle and Value

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"I purchased the 04 TL when it first hit the market. I was weary about the reliability considering that it was a new updated model. 3 years and 47000 miles later I'm extremely happy. Nothing has gone wrong with this car. Not a rattle, rip or blemish. The Nav. system is excellent and nothing out there comes close. I'm in the market for a new car only because I desire something new not because I want to get rid of my TL. As I look at other models out there and compare it to what I have it's difficult to find the same value for the buck. BMW 3 or 5 series is the closest competitor but the only value is the name value to the European cars. In terms of gadgets the TL is the best bet. Perhaps I'm better off staying with my TL as I expect it will run well over 100k miles without any concerns."

Fun car to drive. Great looking even after 5 years

By on Friday, December 20, 2013

Cons: "Ride could be considered a bit stiff."

"Fun car to drive. Quite Fast with lots of passing power. Handles very well. Sorry to see the S Type discontinued."

OK

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"I've always dreamed of owning a TL. I finally got to the point where I could afford a (used) 2007, which I purchased in March of '09. This thing was the love of my life until it hit 30,000 miles. Then the whole car seemed to fall apart. The glove box rattles, the windows rattle. The dash rattles. The passenger mirror rattles. The passenger seat adjustment buttons rattle. I took it to the dealer (who are, by far, the most professional and thorough people ever). So far, it's 'like new', but I find it hard to believe that Acura would expect people to pay for this kind of 'luxury'. Things I do love: the seats are oh-so-soft leather and soooo comfy. All my passengers are comfy with the roominess. The back-up camera's great; the bluetooth is clear and reliable, the navigation is pretty cool, too. It brakes better than any car I've ever owned. The stock exhaust is so sprty and smooth. It's FAST when I need it to be. The mileage isn't too bad (although it's REALLY bad in stop-go traffic or streets). The ride is pretty smooth, although the cabin is not very well insulated, so you can hear just about everything. I would recommend this car to someone for a first car. But with the money I paid...I much rather would have had the Lexus IS 350 I wanted or would have waited for the new Camaro. I bought this car with the intention of running it into the ground, so I am hoping that it lasts that long. I know a lot of people with TL's that have 200,000+ miles and have had very little to no significant problems, so I hope mine carries that same quality."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura TL near Honolulu. See local deals