2004 Acura RSX

9.3

Based on 551 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

The Best of All Worlds!

By on Thursday, August 18, 2016

Pros: "Excellent reliability, gas mileage, and power!"

Cons: "Very minor surface rust in quarters"

"I have owned a few different cars in my time but this one is my favorite so far. I purchased this Nighthawk Black Pearl 05' RSX Base model 2-1/2 years ago with 82K miles and have nothing but good things to say about it. I love the way it looks I get tons of compliments everywhere I go. For a 4 cylinder it really packs a punch has great low end and high end power all around, which is much different from other Hondas/Acuras I've owned. Tap the gas and it takes off! It is an absolute blast to drive. I have a Greddy SP2 exhaust on it as well which sounds absolutely amazing, very low pitch and aggressive. Other than that and 6K HIDs the car is completely stock. The manual trans/clutch is super smooth and feels great. It loves to be driven hard and it handles like a dream, for a small sports car it takes the bumps well and has a super smooth ride. Even with over 100K miles this car still feels like a brand new car and feels like it will run forever, would recommend to anyone!!"

One of the funnest best value cars I have owned

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "FUn car to drive, good value, comfy front seats"

Cons: "More cup holders would be good."

Sunset on A1A

"I love my 03 RSX Type S. Very fun car to drive. I have had to replace clutch on it and a couple sensors and AC Compressor though. But that was after 100,000 miles. Overall I think car is one of the best bang for your buck you can buy. The seats are super comfy, and it retains real good value. I love the 6 speed transmission. Honestly I have more fun in it than my C6 auto Vette. Car gets a lot of compliments. Agile, fun, quick, and economic. RSX Type S is one of the best car values out there. It does require premium fuel, but you have a high-reving VTEC engine."

Sunset on A1A

Great Buy

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Bought the wife a used 2006 RSX...great two door car, can fit 4... really nice for two. Smooth easy to drive car. Fun to drive out on highway 1 or 101, loves the road when there are curves. Been a quick 18 months car still feels like brand new."

The most fun per dollar you can have on the road!

By on Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pros: "Very fun to drive and completely reliable."

Cons: "A tight squeeze to get into. Miniature backseat."

"A very fun and responsive engine/drivetrain. Revs freely to the 8100 redline. Comfortable seats, excellent Bose stereo and flawless reliability have made this a most enjoyable car to own. Might have to sell this car that is in impeccable shape and is one of the few cars I have owned that I will REALLY miss when she's gone. Too sad that Acura let this model die. The NSX will be nice, for those that can afford it. For the rest of us the RSX Type S fit the bill nicely."

best tuner car!!!!

By on Friday, January 9, 2009

"i got this car as my second car with 15000 miles on it, it was a little pricy, but after putting 5k miles on it i would do it all over again in a heart beat. Its awesome power and styling allows for many upgrades and kits(not that it needs it) and its fun showing off to my friends all at the same time getting 26 miles to the gallon, and i drive fast. Great in the snow with michlin piolots ($235) i live on a hill and it makes it no probleem. hatchback makes for easy storage for my snowboards and++++ i am 6'1'' and it is very roomy. my next car with definatley be an acura. more likely suv acura bc who needs another car when you have an rsx type s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From: utica,ny Date: 1/9/2009 Time: 3:38am"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RSX near Honolulu. See local deals