2003 Acura RSX

9.3

Based on 552 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Most Reliable Car I have owned!

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"I purchased this car with 70,000 miles on it from it's original owner. It has given me -no- problems whatsoever, and I have put 50,000 miles on it in a little over a year. The car is not too fast for a teen to drive, but has just enough pick up to get you around in the big city. It is very comfortable and has racing style seats which are both attractive and functional."

A Young Lady's Opinion

By on Saturday, December 1, 2007

"The back is quite uncomfortable--expect your passengers to hit their head on the hatchback. There are blind spots due to the hatchback. The dash is trendy yet lacking--no frills. I love the red dash lights! The trunks is wonderful and I have even often transported my bike by putting the seats down. I hate driving it in the snow!! My tires slip constantly, even with the slightest fallen precipiation. It's a gorgeous looking car and worth the price!"

2 years of fun

By on Friday, November 30, 2007

"After owning two mustangs, I took this car for a test drive...I was immediately hooked. The RSX-S made my mustangs feel sluggish. This car has never given me any problems, and I use it as my daily driver. It is also very fuel efficient, reliably getting 30 mpg, no small feat given my driving style. I have raced it in one autocross event, getting first place in my class. The hatchback is convenient, and the seats lay down for hauling odd-shaped or large items (I once put a christmas tree in it). Overall, I've been very pleased with this car."

One Of My Best Decisions Ever

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cons: "Road noise, stubborn 3rd gear at low RPM."

"I bought this car new. I have put gas, oil, filters and tires in/on it. Nothing else I can think of. The engine is bulletproof. Every year the car gets faster. It's 8 years old and people still compliment the car. I paid $21K and it's still worth $14K."

Good performance

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, excellent handling, quick"

Cons: "should be rear wheel drive, backseats are horrible"

"Going to keep this short. The car is FUN. It has good acceleration and top speed. It whips around corners and always begs you to push it a little bit harder. When you exceed its traction threshold the rear end will kick out and it will slide around the corner and regain its composure immediately. The car is well designed and very comfortable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RSX near Honolulu. See local deals