2008 Acura RL

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Great car.

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros: "comfort handlings"

Cons: "Repairs if needed are expensive"

"I travel for work and have put a lot of miles on this car. Highly recommend this car. The newer ones have some nice updates with the new saved music files and xm radio weather, but over all the 2005 is very similar to the new models and I actually prefer the looks of the front grill on my 2005 compared to more recent years."

Buy a used RL instead of a new or used TL

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I was looking at buying a used TL until I test drove a RL. What a difference. This car does it all. The voice recognition isn't the best, but other than that a great car for the price. Rides great, handles great and looks great. With your keys in your pocket you can unlock all the doors and trunk by just touching the handle. Hit the unlock button and then hold down on the unlock button on your remote and it will roll down your windows and open the moon roof. Nice on a hot day. I did it from 40 yards. The TL is for people who still have the need for speed and don't mind feeling all the little rocks and bumps on the road. The RL is for us who are looking for a comfortable ride."

Don't Even Hesitate

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"The 2005 RL is my second Acura and I will buy another for sure. Easy to shop for since they include almost every imaginable option. Never a mechanical problem with either Acura. Performance, styling and finish are first-class and, in spite of some negative reviews I have seen related to gas mileage, I have been pleased with mine. . . 27 mpg on road trips. 85,000 miles on the first one (no good reason for getting rid of it, really) and 42,000 on this one without a malfunction of any kind. One complaint only...the RL trunk space is surprisingly limited. I can carry four big golfers but only two sets of clubs!"

Beats the more expensive brands

By on Monday, April 7, 2008

"I've driven the equivalent BMW, Audi, and Lexus models, and the Acura RL beats them in price, features, and handling. The car has fairly indistinct designing, but it says to others that you value luxury features, but aren't willing to pay luxury prices. It's all wheel drive system makes driving in rain and snow as easy as driving on dry pavement. The cockpit is well designed to give the driver the feeling that the car is countoured around him. A pre-owned RL is only a few thousand more than the Acura TL, and it comes with far better features, such as AWD, larger seating areas, and refined styling."

Superb Car

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

"I missed my Acura Legend LS 6 speed coupe, but have to admit that even with a 5 speed automatic, this silver beauty is much quicker. 300 HP from a silky VTEC V6 gives this sleek beauty effortless and exhilerating acceleration. The SH AWD is incredible. The car maintains its poise even while tracking too fast around rough curves. The interior is not just luxurious, it is lush. The wood trim is elegant, the materials top notch, the feel of every control - well, perfect, actually, Gas mileage is a bit of a disappointment, but then again, I love the flat metalic sound of the big 6 as the VTEC kicks in and the acceleration comes on strong and then builds from there. The driver seat and position are perfect. Everything about this car is smart and works perfectly. At first I thought its looks were ... modest, but now I think it's beautiful."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RL near Honolulu. See local deals