2006 Acura RL

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Great car.

By on Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros: "comfort handlings"

Cons: "Repairs if needed are expensive"

"I travel for work and have put a lot of miles on this car. Highly recommend this car. The newer ones have some nice updates with the new saved music files and xm radio weather, but over all the 2005 is very similar to the new models and I actually prefer the looks of the front grill on my 2005 compared to more recent years."

Don't Even Hesitate

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"The 2005 RL is my second Acura and I will buy another for sure. Easy to shop for since they include almost every imaginable option. Never a mechanical problem with either Acura. Performance, styling and finish are first-class and, in spite of some negative reviews I have seen related to gas mileage, I have been pleased with mine. . . 27 mpg on road trips. 85,000 miles on the first one (no good reason for getting rid of it, really) and 42,000 on this one without a malfunction of any kind. One complaint only...the RL trunk space is surprisingly limited. I can carry four big golfers but only two sets of clubs!"

Superb Car

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

"I missed my Acura Legend LS 6 speed coupe, but have to admit that even with a 5 speed automatic, this silver beauty is much quicker. 300 HP from a silky VTEC V6 gives this sleek beauty effortless and exhilerating acceleration. The SH AWD is incredible. The car maintains its poise even while tracking too fast around rough curves. The interior is not just luxurious, it is lush. The wood trim is elegant, the materials top notch, the feel of every control - well, perfect, actually, Gas mileage is a bit of a disappointment, but then again, I love the flat metalic sound of the big 6 as the VTEC kicks in and the acceleration comes on strong and then builds from there. The driver seat and position are perfect. Everything about this car is smart and works perfectly. At first I thought its looks were ... modest, but now I think it's beautiful."

Disappointed

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"I have had this vehicle 2 years (since new)and it has spent a total of over 4 weeks in the Acura shop with various electrical and air conditioning problems. This is my 8th Honda/Acura product and it's the only one that's spent any time in the shop. It has great electronics, and a fine AWD system. While it's performance is adequate, it does not match up with some of the German made vehicles I have owned previously."

Great car

By on Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pros: "Very reliable"

Cons: "Driver seat could be more comfortable"

"Drove this off the showroom floor, never in for service, other than scheduled items"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RL near Honolulu. See local deals