2011 Acura RDX

Based on 197 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great Alternative to MDX

By on Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"I drove my Acura CL3.0 until it hit 200K miles before moving up to a 4WD. I searched other manufacturers to get a lower price but found that Acura still offered the best value. All the bells and whistles are included. The only option is with or without the technology package. The car/truck is stylish and sophisticated. Superb handling in all weather conditions. The ride is a bit bumpier since I was used to the CL. Overall I absolutely love this car! It's a great alternative to the larger and pricier popular MDX."

CROSSOVER MUSCLE

By on Saturday, January 1, 2011

"First time I test drove a RDX; fell in love. I have mine since August and Soo glad I chose this. I actually love the new exterior/emblem of the acura flagship so no problem here for me. Pros: Standard amenities are off the top considering you will have to pay additional amongst its competitors. Sport handling/Acceleration and comfort is excellent. Roomy and ride is superb making it a comfortable long drive. Cons: gas Milege (if you have a heavy feet) avg. 19/23mpg (my rdx is the two wheel drive not the awd). Maintanance is good rating (full syntetic and needs 91' gas) If you want a crossover that will give you your money's worth; I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CAR."

By on Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"This vehicle is awesome. We've owned it for 2 years now and love it. Very reliable, we've had no service issues at all. Nice to be able to drive 5000 miles before oil change as it takes synthetic oil. Also, Acuras hold their value so well, we purchased it for 33,500 new and it could be traded in for 24,000 2 years later. Nicely sized for family of 4, good gas milege as well. The RDX is also fast if you need it to be since it has the Turbo engine. LOVE ACURA!"

2009 RDX

By on Friday, March 26, 2010

"What I like - reliability, quality, handling (especially in bad weather/snow), driver's seat comfort, ease of folding down back seats, cargo capacity, easy to read/nice looking gauges What I would change - prefer a 6 cyl to a 4 cyl/turbo, better fuel economy (I get about 19 overall), automatic liftgate, adjustable ride quality (sport/comfort) Overall I love it and would recommend to anyone"

By on Monday, March 30, 2009

"We have a 2007 RDX and my family loves it we are getting an 09. Never any problem with it."

Love my RDX

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"The only negative point is the lower gas mileage"

Fun vehicle!

By on Thursday, January 17, 2008

"The turbo makes this car fun to drive but car seats are on the hard side. Other cars I test drove seem to have more comfortable seats than the RDX. The turbo engine is great but it hurts the gas mileage. I've been getting around 18-19 mpg but I drive short distances and love the acceleration. My fiance manages to get around 22 mpg but he tends to drive in the slow lane. Overall, this is a great SUV and I would buy this car again!"

Super Fun RDX

By on Friday, May 25, 2007

"If you are looking for a great handling safe vehicle, with the best navi system on the market, the Acura RDX is for you. Turbo lag is almost un noticeable as you drive. This car has amazing power. The way Acura has tweeked the turbo makes it faster than its' competitors. If you want a soft ride.. this may not be the right ride for you. This handles corners very tightly and reminds me of a sports coupe, except that I am up higher. I love the navi system. It actually allows you to give it voice commands or touch commands while you are going any speed! This helps when I need to find the nearest hotel or gas station at night. I no longer have to pull over and stop to use it, as compared to other systems out there. I just love it!"

Great Crossover

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pros: "Powerful engine, reliable, smooth ride, handles li"

Cons: "small trunk,speakers weak,"

"Love this vehicle, she is very reliable and rides very smooth. She has a nice powerful engine so i had no problems passing on the highway when needed. The armrest has tons of space which i thought was a bonus since the glove compartment was so small. Other than minor things like brakes, oil changes, tire rotations, rotors and everyday needed repairs i have had very little issues with her. I highly recommend this vehicle, very well built. Driving feels grounded, sturdy and does well off road as well."

Has been a great car!

By on Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pros: "very responsive on the highway-like a sports car!"

Cons: "bumps are not handled too well-pretty rough ride!"

"I am second owner and love the fact that it's a small SUV and the turbo gives it a LOT of pep (except for the fact that it uses premium gas)It handles great on the highway-like a sports car in the curves and hills!! Only downfall is that I live in the midwest where we have lots of pot-holes and bumpy streets because of snow, and it is a very,very rough ride at times! If it weren't for that-I'd keep it forever, because I love the way it handles and that it sits up higher than a car and is easy to get in and out of!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals