2008 Acura RDX

Based on 197 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Fun Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"The RDX is a nice combination of practicality and fun. The cargo area is big enough with the back seat down to handle chairs,bikes,snow blowers,etc. The RDX with all wheel drive handles Midwest winters well. I have had this vehicle for three years with absolutely no problems. The RDX handles amazingly well but the stiff suspension is the price for that, The turbo moves the car well when you need to accelerate quickly. The mileage is nothing to brag about. Over three years I averaged 19 mpg in a mx of city and highway driving. Most other small SUV's with comparable features cost considerably more."

Best car I ever had

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Really fun to drive and very comfortable."

Cons: "Wish it got better gas mileage."

"This is the best car I have ever had. It really, really likes to be going about 80 which is fun. It has a lot of "getupandgo" which comes in handy when you live in a town where we have lots of tourists (with rental cars) who drive like they have never driven before. Defensive driving is this car's mission in life. And it just looks so, so cool. This is a luxury car with the speed of a sports car. It's very comfortable to drive and has everything I need."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Saturday, March 27, 2010

"I've had the RDX for almost 3 yrs. and 50,000 miles. I loved it when I bought it, and I love it more every time I drive it. The handling is absolutely incredible: as nimble as a sports sedan with better traction and SH-AWD. Engine is very powerful, yet gets decent (20-21 avg.) mileage. The Tech package is WELL worth the money - great nav. system with accurate traffic updates, XM, heated seats, moonroof, and the best auto sound system I've ever heard. Interior is extremely comfortable, roomy, and flexible for a small SUV. The RDX is also very reliable: only 1 minor problem in 3 years. Mostly, it's just fun to drive. Only minor con: slightly harsh/noisy ride due to stiff suspension (but it actually soaks up big bumps incredibly well) - like a sports sedan. If you don't mind that, you will LOVE this vehicle."

Super Acura

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"I love this car. The value you get for your dollar is excellent compared withthe other Lux. CUV. And the Sound system is out of this world! Make sure you listen to the DVD Audio system. It makes you feel like you are in the middle of the band! It is not a soft drive. It is a great sports car transition step from a coupe to a SUV. It is comfortable. I have a family with 2 kids and all love it. The Navigation system is the best! I've looked and tried a lot of them and this is the winner. It also works while you are driving. You don't have to stop to use your navi. I know there is a dial on this car, but the system also has an incredible voice activated system that runs my music, navi, and even the air conditioner. There are also seperate buttons for each device. Most of all the top reported safety through the Insurance Institute was the decision maker for me. I didn't want to be in a car that rated Poor like a couple of its competitors. Name brand or not, give me functionality and safety for status and not just an old image that doesn't produce a quality current reliable car."

Comfortable and Impressive

By on Saturday, July 7, 2007

"I just purchased a new home and went through the joy of moving and have been constantly impressed by the roominess of the interior to transport my stuff. It saved me many trips if I had still been in my sedan. The ride is super-comfortable and it's got the get-up-and-go when I need it on the highway. Once you get the technology package you don't need anything else. Super SUV crossover."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals