2008 Acura RDX

Based on 198 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

I love this vehicle, even after 5 years!

By on Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pros: "I like being up higher than in a sedan."

Cons: "Would like better gas mileage."

"Honda makes reliable cars. Originally I intended to buy the CRV, but did not like the gear shift placement. I test drove every cross-over I could and fell in love with the RDX. I have no regrets. At first I had reservations about a 4 cylinder, Turbo engine, but the Turbo kicks in nicely to provide the boost for passing. I had downsized from a V-6, so it took awhile to get used to the Turbo. After 5 years, there are no rattles or clunks. There is plenty of leg room and cargo space. The RDX has the feel of solidity and integrity. The leather upholstery and heated seats give that sense of luxury associated with a more costly vehicle. For many reasons, this is the perfect vehicle for me. While the car isn't a gas hog, sometimes I do envy my neighbor's Hybrid vehicle. I have taken good care of this vehicle and have had no mechanical problems at all."

Proud Owner

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Design, good price and quality."

Cons: "Arm rest cover brake easily. To fix it cost $200"

"Good mileage. Easy to park. The MDX is starting to look like the RDX. The MDX was too heavy for us. The RDX is Fast when needed. If I want to safe money on gas I am easy on the accelerator. That makes a huge difference."

Love it, one or two things I wish I had

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "See above, very few."

"I own a 2008 with only 27k miles. I wish the passenger seat had been or is available in power. I wish the A/C and Heat had a vent going to the rear and I wish the gas mileage was more on track. What I get and what they claim are 3 to 4 mpg different, highway and around town. I wish the rear hatch was power. None of those options were offered but I added the couple that could be except for Nav. I added wood, exterior molding and hand painted beautiful pin striping. I prefer a portable Nav and how they work so I opted not to take the NAV package. I have the bluetooth phone option, it works great. The crossover overall is a DELIGHT! I highly recommend it. I liked all of the options included but wish I could go back and get the MDX instead for some of the above "wishes." In the near future I'm going to purchase the MDX or Lexus 350 (depending on their warranty.) For those of you that don't know, the Acura RDX has a FULL 60k/7 year warranty!!!!!! I paid over 10 k less than friends Murano's or 15k less than BMW X3's. The RDX rated a 5.0 for safety, the BMW was very low. All in all, it's a great crossover with a TURBO and AWD, handles the road beautifully and has a high warranty. I paid around 36 with tax. I would take $28 to $29 k today with a mere 27,500 in mileage. That's the KBB private party list. My extras weren't listed. (Moldings, plan for wheels etc.)"

fun ride

By on Saturday, November 8, 2008

"I bought the 2009 model recently, the vehicle has quality craftmanship, luxurious and stylish interior, fun technology package, and excellent driving performance. I have not run into any problems with the vehicle so far, and hope to keep it for years to come. What really makes this car is the beautiful interior and the technology package, which includes a really nice stereo."

Tons of options included

By on Friday, June 10, 2011

Pros: "Value, Fun, Extras!"

Cons: "gas mileage - the turbo kills any advantage the 4 cylinder gets you."

"Everything you'd expect from an Acura! Great Value and reliability. The turbo makes this vehicle fun to drive. Like all Acuras, not many options, but that is what makes this brand a winner. For the base price of its competitors you get a fully loaded RDX. Apples to Apples the RDX is hands down a better value than thes rest of the class. Resale value continues to stay high. My only knock on this vehicle is the stock wheels - Get the optional 20" wheels with low profile tires to enhance the looks."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura RDX near Honolulu. See local deals