2013 Acura MDX

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Entertaining SUV

By on Friday, March 1, 2013

Pros: "Performance, Handeling, Maintenance Cost"

Cons: "Not fuel efficient"

"I enjoy driving this vehicle. I didn't think I would, my previous car was a Audi S4 and I needed something that would haul the family in and handle the Michigan winters. As much as I liked my Audi I didn't enjoying paying out the exorbitant maintenance costs - every time I would go into the dealer it would cost $300-$1k to fix the vehicle. My wife has a Honda Pilot with 150k miles on it and we've paid low maintenance cost so I expect similar value from the Acura. In summary, this SUV feels and handles like a sports sedan. It will tear up curves and has great acceleration. I've equipped mine with Blizzaks winter tires and have driven through several west Michigan snow storms and the MDX was solid and surefooted at speed. Only downer for me is 19mpg on premium, luckily I work out of my home office so it doesn't hit me as much as say someone who has to commute for their job."

156K and still going strong

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Pros: "reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "none. maybe fuel economy. I average 18.5mpg"

"I bought this car new Feb 2007. Almost 10 years and 156K later and it's still a solid ride. Minimal if any rattle. Kept the recommended fluid changing schedules. Brake pads replaced at 80k and 150k. Brake rotor replaced at 150k. Timing belt/water pump/spark plug etc replaced at 100k as part of the maintenance. Bluetooth module (a common issue for this car) and drive seat rail replaced under extended warranty. Other than that, no other issues. I now do all my own fluid changes (engine, front differential, rear differential and transmission). No sign of anything breaking down any time soon. Handles the same and drives like new (almost maybe a bit more noisy). It feels like this car will go 200k easy, and quite possibly going a lot higher."

Balanced athlete of an SUV

By on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pros: "Very well balanced..."

Cons: "N/A"

"This is my 5th SUV and first Acura... The MDX exceeds my expectations on every turn, every braking situation, accelerating onto every on ramp... I purchased the Advance Package with all available options. The MDX handles unlike any SUV of compatible size and weight and it looks classy enough to valet at any of my LA hotspots... Comfort on long trips is excellent and navigation is the most simple and accurate of all the sport SUV's I tested..."

Recall your vechiles

By on Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"I Bought 2 2010 MDX for my family. I have been having problems with the batteries on both vehicles. I been to my dealer half dozen times already, they claim that this problems been around for the past years on all 2010 Acura models and they can’t figure it out. Is anyone wrestling like I am with a system battery voltage low warning on a daily basis? Also I travel to Canada by car on a regular basis. Canadian Acura dealers refuse to honor manufactures warranty."

Common sense auto

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, quiet"

Cons: "low to the ground riding, poor gas mileage"

"Comfortable ride, sporty feel, very fast pick-up & go! Base car has many upgrades. It rides a bit low to the ground making it feel like a car. The gas mileage is disappointing."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals