2010 Acura MDX

Based on 300 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

156K and still going strong

By on Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Pros: "reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "none. maybe fuel economy. I average 18.5mpg"

"I bought this car new Feb 2007. Almost 10 years and 156K later and it's still a solid ride. Minimal if any rattle. Kept the recommended fluid changing schedules. Brake pads replaced at 80k and 150k. Brake rotor replaced at 150k. Timing belt/water pump/spark plug etc replaced at 100k as part of the maintenance. Bluetooth module (a common issue for this car) and drive seat rail replaced under extended warranty. Other than that, no other issues. I now do all my own fluid changes (engine, front differential, rear differential and transmission). No sign of anything breaking down any time soon. Handles the same and drives like new (almost maybe a bit more noisy). It feels like this car will go 200k easy, and quite possibly going a lot higher."

Excellent Value

By on Friday, May 8, 2009

"I got my MDX new in April of 07. I have driven it for 2 years. There have been no problems. Routine maint has consisted of just 2 oil changes!!! The AWD system is excellent. When others were stuck in a "freak" snow storm, my MDX was as sure footed as a mountain goat. It is very solid, rattle free and easy to drive. Controls are simple to use. I don't believe that it's the best looking SUV on the planet, but the interior is well thought out and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!"

Never a worry

By on Monday, January 16, 2017

Pros: "Great ride, very reliable"

Cons: "Premium Gas"

"This has been a great car for me. Change the oil, wiper blades, Tires and be on your way. That's all there is to it. IT'S AN ACURA !!"

I LOVE MY MDX!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "So fun and easy to drive."

Cons: "Gas Mileage 17 City/23 HWY"

"This is my second MDX. Before I bought my first MDX I drove a BMW X5. The BMW's seats were so so hard and the suspension so tight you could feel every bump in the road. The MDX blows any car in this price range away. The maintenance costs are fantastic and the overall drive of this car is wonderful. I LOVE IT!"

This is my 2nd MDX and loved both of them

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "A vehicle for the family"

Cons: "NONE"

"This a vehicle for long trips. I have major back problems and can't drive long distances in most vehicles but the MDX is perfect. Handling is excellent. recently I had to do some very fancy driving to avoid an idiot driver coming into the wrong lane while on the cell phone. The handling characteristics saved me and the idiot from potential severe injuries. The service manager at the dealership is excellent and not one of those types that is paid by commission and tries to sell you everything that you don't need. Integrity is the word for the whole MDX experience. What they promise, they deliver."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals