2010 Acura MDX

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

I LOVE MY MDX!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "So fun and easy to drive."

Cons: "Gas Mileage 17 City/23 HWY"

"This is my second MDX. Before I bought my first MDX I drove a BMW X5. The BMW's seats were so so hard and the suspension so tight you could feel every bump in the road. The MDX blows any car in this price range away. The maintenance costs are fantastic and the overall drive of this car is wonderful. I LOVE IT!"

This vehicle flies!

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"I've driven nothing but sports cars for most of my driving life and was thoroughly amazed at the responsive handling with this vehicle. It handles as well or better than all the sports cars I've driven over the years. It has the room I now need for an active lifestyle and sings sweetly to me via the surround sound system. I love the navigation system for easily finding places I've never been and I'm very comfortable with the Zagat ratings for everything from fine restaurants to small pizza joints. I've driven this as my daily driver for over a year now and I would highly recommmend it to anyone who asks. If you haven't driven one, get out there and take this vehicle for a test drive, but; bring your wallet, because you will almost assuredly buy it. Hit the road in style and grace!"

Great luxury midsize SUV

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "fun and comfort to drive"

Cons: "service indicator for low mileage driving"

"After researches on most of the luxury midsize SUVs and driving tests on new Lexus RX350, Mercedes-Benz ML350 and Acura MDX, I decided to go with MDX, mainly based on its performance, comfort, handling, safety and value. I have no regret with my purchase of this fantastic crossover."

This is my 2nd MDX and loved both of them

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "A vehicle for the family"

Cons: "NONE"

"This a vehicle for long trips. I have major back problems and can't drive long distances in most vehicles but the MDX is perfect. Handling is excellent. recently I had to do some very fancy driving to avoid an idiot driver coming into the wrong lane while on the cell phone. The handling characteristics saved me and the idiot from potential severe injuries. The service manager at the dealership is excellent and not one of those types that is paid by commission and tries to sell you everything that you don't need. Integrity is the word for the whole MDX experience. What they promise, they deliver."

Excellent Value

By on Friday, May 8, 2009

"I got my MDX new in April of 07. I have driven it for 2 years. There have been no problems. Routine maint has consisted of just 2 oil changes!!! The AWD system is excellent. When others were stuck in a "freak" snow storm, my MDX was as sure footed as a mountain goat. It is very solid, rattle free and easy to drive. Controls are simple to use. I don't believe that it's the best looking SUV on the planet, but the interior is well thought out and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura MDX near Honolulu. See local deals