1992 Acura Integra

Based on 167 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

Absolutely the best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, August 21, 2010

"I bought this car new more than 20 years ago and have driven it virtually every day since then. In all that time it's only broken down once (when more than 15 years old, alternator failed). Has never failed to start. Gets about 33 miles a gallon. I've replaced tires and mufflers, filters, belts and hoses - just routine maintenance stuff. Engine still runs great. The only problem it has at 21 years old is that the automatic motorization of the antenna doesn't work anymore and one of the power windows sticks somtimes. For about 5 years now I've been thinking something expensive will surely go wrong soon, but it never happens. I'm sure my next car will be a disappointment compared to this one."

I love my Acura!!!

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No cup holders :("

"It drives great! Not had many problems, just minor cosmetic issues, and still drives like the day I bought it! It is a little small for me on the inside, but I love it anyway!"

hurt me to sell

By on Sunday, September 21, 2008

"This car is/was my BABY! i bought her with only 40,000 mi in 1996 and now she has 189,000 in 2008 NEVER broken down, still has original 5 speed manual trans. the only minor repair was the master cylinder and fuel pump @ 185,000 mi! She's quick, fun to drive and the most reliable car! It hurt to sell her! and what a bargain!"

Reliable Integra

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"I have had the car for over four years... sept of 2004. Its a 1992 and it only had 81000 original miles on it and now it has 137 and runs excellent.. i have driven it 1200 miles (from indiana to texas) 4 times there and back and never had a problem with it.. I have had to replace the battery, alternator, p/s cv joint, and starter but thats expected. Superb car, sporty, nice interior setup, easy to clean, as well as fix up. I plan to have it for at least five more years as a side car."

Wonderful smal car, great performer

By on Saturday, December 27, 2008

"I bought this used and it has been a great car to have. It's got over 210K miles on it, and while I've had to put a new clutch, harmonic balancer, and rear brakes in the car, the clutch and balancer were original OEM parts. The engine and rest of the transmission are still original, running strong, and leak-free. Mechanics tell me it will go another 200K miles easy with just regular upkeep and maintenance. It's fun to drive too, sporty, and just a real pleasure to own. My only complaint is that the original seats are not the most comfortable things around, so long drives are a bit of a challenge unless you stop periodically."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura Integra near Honolulu. See local deals