1992 Acura Integra

Based on 167 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

1990 Integra - Best Investment, Excellent Car

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Exc handling/dependable/comfortable/fun to drive."

Cons: "Boby prone to rust, tail lights retain water."

"I tried to check value but it doesn't show years under 1991. I absolutely LOVE this car. It has kept me safe driving long distances, of course regular maintenance, great handling, and fun to drive. I am so upset, the car was rear ended last week and if the cost of repairs exceed the car value, I will have to declare it a total loss. I am so heartbroken, I don't think I could ever get a car as great as this one has been."

Absolutely the best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, August 21, 2010

"I bought this car new more than 20 years ago and have driven it virtually every day since then. In all that time it's only broken down once (when more than 15 years old, alternator failed). Has never failed to start. Gets about 33 miles a gallon. I've replaced tires and mufflers, filters, belts and hoses - just routine maintenance stuff. Engine still runs great. The only problem it has at 21 years old is that the automatic motorization of the antenna doesn't work anymore and one of the power windows sticks somtimes. For about 5 years now I've been thinking something expensive will surely go wrong soon, but it never happens. I'm sure my next car will be a disappointment compared to this one."

I love my Acura!!!

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "No cup holders :("

"It drives great! Not had many problems, just minor cosmetic issues, and still drives like the day I bought it! It is a little small for me on the inside, but I love it anyway!"

hurt me to sell

By on Sunday, September 21, 2008

"This car is/was my BABY! i bought her with only 40,000 mi in 1996 and now she has 189,000 in 2008 NEVER broken down, still has original 5 speed manual trans. the only minor repair was the master cylinder and fuel pump @ 185,000 mi! She's quick, fun to drive and the most reliable car! It hurt to sell her! and what a bargain!"

Reliable Integra

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"I have had the car for over four years... sept of 2004. Its a 1992 and it only had 81000 original miles on it and now it has 137 and runs excellent.. i have driven it 1200 miles (from indiana to texas) 4 times there and back and never had a problem with it.. I have had to replace the battery, alternator, p/s cv joint, and starter but thats expected. Superb car, sporty, nice interior setup, easy to clean, as well as fix up. I plan to have it for at least five more years as a side car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura Integra near Honolulu. See local deals