2003 Acura CL

Based on 258 Ratings for the 2001 - 2003 models.

Great vehicle, great value

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Bought this car used in 2006 with about 20k miles on it and have put on about 40k more since then (early 2011) and I have hardly had any mechanical problems. The 6-CD player went out but was covered by the extended warrenty and replaced at no cost to me. Great power at low and mid rpms thanks to the VTEC engine. The first time I hit the gas in the test drive I was pleasantly surprised by the power. Also, I get great gas milage on the highway (~35 mpg) and decent enough in the city (~23). Super comfortable for short or long trips for 2 people. The backseats have decent enough leg room but getting in and out can be a bit of a pain, especially for those nimble. Power seats, sunroof, windows, climate-control are all standard and are no-nonsense to figure out. I'm looking to buy a new car and hope I am half as happy with my next purchase."

A Gem

By on Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"I like to shift so I bought the 6 speed. I bought it new and it's been a great car. It's fast and fun to drive. I have had it regularly maintained by the dealer and have had no problems."

Awesome

By on Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Such a great car... no regrets buying --- opt for the 6spd = 100% reliable and FUN to drive Stay away from automatics, plagued with problems"

CL good quality car

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I have owned my CL for almost five years and aside from normal wear and tear fixes I had to replace a power steering rack, and thats it I tuned the car at 100,000 with new plugs sensors etc. and have had great luck with it. It has been a fast, fun car that has really held its value wonderfully. I now have 137,000 miles on it and it still runs great"

I finally said goodbye to this car.

By on Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pros: "Just a great overall car."

Cons: "Not the best looking car. Typical ho hum Acura."

"It's still running good. I put 200k miles on it. The paint started to oxidize a little, my fault, I never waxed the car. I have no complaints about the car. Reliable, decent gas milage for a V6, all around great car, never had any problems. The car can still get up and go. Ask tbe kid in his BMW 313."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura CL near Honolulu. See local deals