2003 Acura CL

Based on 258 Ratings for the 2001 - 2003 models.

Great vehicle, great value

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Bought this car used in 2006 with about 20k miles on it and have put on about 40k more since then (early 2011) and I have hardly had any mechanical problems. The 6-CD player went out but was covered by the extended warrenty and replaced at no cost to me. Great power at low and mid rpms thanks to the VTEC engine. The first time I hit the gas in the test drive I was pleasantly surprised by the power. Also, I get great gas milage on the highway (~35 mpg) and decent enough in the city (~23). Super comfortable for short or long trips for 2 people. The backseats have decent enough leg room but getting in and out can be a bit of a pain, especially for those nimble. Power seats, sunroof, windows, climate-control are all standard and are no-nonsense to figure out. I'm looking to buy a new car and hope I am half as happy with my next purchase."

I finally said goodbye to this car.

By on Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pros: "Just a great overall car."

Cons: "Not the best looking car. Typical ho hum Acura."

"It's still running good. I put 200k miles on it. The paint started to oxidize a little, my fault, I never waxed the car. I have no complaints about the car. Reliable, decent gas milage for a V6, all around great car, never had any problems. The car can still get up and go. Ask tbe kid in his BMW 313."

CL good quality car

By on Thursday, October 11, 2007

"I have owned my CL for almost five years and aside from normal wear and tear fixes I had to replace a power steering rack, and thats it I tuned the car at 100,000 with new plugs sensors etc. and have had great luck with it. It has been a fast, fun car that has really held its value wonderfully. I now have 137,000 miles on it and it still runs great"

Ahead of it's time

By on Sunday, August 4, 2013

Pros: "everything"

"Bought car new in 2003, aegean blue pearl 6 speed. Beautiful looks and reliability no issues whatsoever . People wonder what kind of car this is because it's so rare especially only built for 2001-2003. The thing that really stands out in this car is when you compare other cars of today it still surpasses in every aspect in design,reliability and performance. If you can find a six speed in good condition buy it . Ahead of its time, sadly they stopped making so I'll be keeping mine for a long time."

Transmission Gone Far Too Soon!

By on Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"The transmission has gone out after only 114,000 miles. The repair will cost nearly as much as the value of the car. I expected this vehicle to last at least as long as my other Honda cars (200k). I enjoyed the performance, handling and comfort of my car and took excelent care of it. Now, I extremely dissatisfied and would never recommmend this vehicle, and perhaps Acuras in general to anyone."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Acura CL near Honolulu. See local deals