2014 Volvo XC90 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,991 - $37,618.

7.7

Based on 443 Ratings for the 2003 - 2014 models.

problems

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2008

"After 59,00 miles my transmission has to be replaced. The warranty is up. There was a 4th gear slip so they cannot fix without replacing it ($4,500). The customer service rep at the center was great. They are paying for most. I'm out of pocket $1,000."

2007 CX90 V8-Sweet Ride

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

"We love this auto. We are a military family and have traveled all around Europe with this vehicle in comfort. We have never had a mechanic problem. The gas mileage is good for a large SUV. We have premium sound and the DVD system which makes it especially great for traveling with children. Impressive vehicle to look at--Metallic black with dark grey leather interior! I am not a big gan of driving large cars but this car is easy to drive. I am use to driving sedans. I really like the extra seats in the back and the extra space for luggage! Well-designed!"

3YRS WITH XC90

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"I've owned the XC90 since 2005. I've put close to 40k miles on it. I'm happy to say I enjoy driving this thing. Only problem initially was a bad fuel sensor. I received a rental while the dealer fixed it, and it cost me nothiing. I've not had one other problem with it since then. I've done 24hr. trips and enjoyed the driving experience. It doesn't drive like those other SUV tanks. It handles excellent in bad weather. Safety is excellent also."

By on Friday, March 21, 2008

"I bought the XC 90 in Oct. of 2005 and encountered a bad oder coming from AC system just 6 months later. I haven been taking the car back to Volvo just about every 4 months, but the problem has never been fixed. They fludded the AC with a liquid chemical to kill the mold that was building up in the AC system, the mold oder is gone but now we are exposed to a heavy duty cemical smell. We also had to buy new tires after just 15000 miles. The car looks nice and drives nice, but there are some serious service problems."

2nd one I have owned

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I bought the XC90 6cyl twin and had some problems with the tires, had to replace often. Also other mech. problems. The 07 V8 is quite different. What a charm. Not once have I had a problem with this car. I love it. I will buy another one next year. I am a grandmother who hauls 11, 50 lbs of horse grain around to the 6 wild and busy grand boys. When we pack it up from top to bottom with our ski gear and head North. It gets us to where ever we need to go. Test drive one, you'll never go back to that old sedan..... Young and never stoping MeMe."