2013 Volvo XC90

7.7

Based on 432 Ratings for the 2003 - 2014 models.

What the Heck?

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

"Here's my take on this vehicle. Very plain interior. Not much storage or room for phones, drinks, sunglasses, etc. Now why would Volvo not have an overdrive for this vehicle. It is a six cylinder turbo and has only four gears thus we get about 14 miles to the gallon on the hiway! That is horrible. We only bought this to protect my young son and should have done more research before we purchased."

Nice but be careful

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pros: "attractive styling, great interior, good mileage"

Cons: "A few bugs that need to be worked out"

"I bought this vehicle about 6 months ago and although I love the fit, finish, and road manners of it, I would suggest to anyone who buys one to make sure the throttle body has been replaced and that the plenum leak in the firewall has been fixed. The throttle body problem may leave you stranded and the water leak causes the CEM to malfunction, which can leave you without any heat, air, radio, power windows, turn signal, or gauge cluster function. I found out through a little digging that these are common problems with this model and Volvo knows about them. I happen to work on vehicles and was able to fix these problems myself but if you do not know how, these repairs may cost well into the thousands. Be careful."

Best car

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I own this car

Pros: "Comfortable/ nice looking"

"Bought it 2005 and still runs well. It's so comfortable and I feel so safe. It's a great size for a car that seats 7. It doesn't feel bulky like most suv's, I am able to park in the compact spot at times. The gas mileage it's not the best but it's ok for the quality of the car. I did have some trouble with the air in the very beginning but it went away on its own. Nothing ever broke. The only money I have spent on this car was for maintenance and gas. It's a solid, safe and beautiful car for a family."

My Sweet XC90

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, good family vehicle, comfortable ride."

Cons: "MPG"

"I have had nothing but positive experiences since buying this used car 18 months ago. Aside from routine maintenance that all cars require, I have spent no extra money on this car. When buying used, I always factor in timing belt replacement, hoses, etc. that people usually don't take care of if they are getting rid of a vehicle. The XC90's cost of replacement parts/labor is comparable to all European brands, which usually run higher than American cars. The car rides and handles great, passengers are comfortable, and the sound is good quality. The MPG is not great, coming in around 18, but it's not terrible."

I love my car

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "comfortable and most reliability."

Cons: "price"

"I have had this car for 8 years and I love it and I will get another one."