2013 Volvo XC90

7.7

Based on 421 Ratings for the 2003 - 2014 models.

Volvo XC-90 saved my LIFE !!!! Best car EVER !

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

Pros: "Safety car , #1 !!!!"

"I would really recommend this car to everyone, especially people who want safety, comfort, and luxury. Its a great car for anyone who has kids but at the same time it is not too bulky like most SUVS. After getting into a major accident (the car was a total loss) in which I shockingly came out alive, I was reassured that I made the right choice in purchasing this car. After losing this car, I do not have to think twice about buying another Volvo."

Bought Used and am very dissatisfied

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"I bought this car with around 26k mile and now has nearly 87K. I am putting on my second set of tires the last set lasted about 30k. The nav/GPS system is ergonomically unfirendly and hard to use. You blindly have to set it and often push the wrong button and it retracts into the dash. Then you have to restart the process. Now the GPS does not always retract into the dash when shutting off. Have had to jump start car 3 times because of that and replace the battery once. I took out the fuse to stop this problem but then the radio does not work. This time it will cost over $1400 to fix. I am having them just unplug the GPS. Parking sensor went out and will cost $470 to replace. Leaking oil and the vaccum pump seal will be another $247. Remember this only has 87K miles. The seating capacity is falsly advertised. My family is scrunched in it. The third row person's knees hit the middle row seat and the middle row is pushed against the front row. My son is only 5'10" so the 3rd row is really for show only. The radio is somewhat complicated and you have to play with it to understand it. It is a gas guzzler too."

Gas hog. Expensive maintain.

By on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pros: "Very safe and nice ride"

Cons: "Gas hog."

"Purchased car new for wife. Car have had two transmissions replaced by dealer because of known problem. Car is great if you drive and get rid of before the warranty is off as it is expensive to maintain. I would not purchase another one. The car still drives great, but burns too much gasoline if one person is riding in it."

Safe & Sturdy - Poor gas mileage

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "Super safe. It's a tank with all wheel drive."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage and limited technology."

"It gave us 9 years of safety and was pretty reliable after some initial glitches. The gas mileage is low - 14 to 16 mpg in the city. The technology from this era of Volvo's was behind the competition."

Great vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Excellent AWD, spacious, surprisingly agile"

Cons: "Disappointing city mpg,lack of BLIS in bad weather"

"Lots of space, handles the snow and pavement and anything in between like a champion. Easy-to-use navigation system. BLIS doesn't usually work in rain or heavy snow, but is helpful at night on the highway. Interior is nothing to write home about, but the leather seats are pretty comfortable."