2008 Volvo XC90

7.7

Based on 432 Ratings for the 2003 - 2014 models.

Super Fun Rig

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"Caper green with tan leather interior. I have loved having this car. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I have added a kayak rack to the top, but it can easily be removed if it is not wanted. The body is almost flawless, the interior is also in great shape. I am simplifying my life now that my kids are grown and gone. I just don't need this much vehicle any more."

third row seat not convenient to use.

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Fairly priced against other European SUV. Gd. val"

Cons: "Awkward third seat. Haven't used."

"3.2 engine is not fruga lon gas. Averaged 18.6 mpg on 4 separate trips from Long Island to Stuart, Fl. Vehicle feels safe, good on long trips. A bit cumbersome in heavy traffic. Cargo space is adequate."

Repairs Repairs and weak A/C on these cars...

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

"As a family car the Volvo is comfortable and looks GREAT! As a father of four...we have had astronomical bills on repairs....A/C condenser then compressor....then leaks.....I recommend another car if you are looking for a reliable A/C."

I have had this car since Oct 2003 its a GEM

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable drive and very good on gas"

Cons: "Pricey: Tire replacements high AWD"

"This vehicle is our mine travel car. It has been cross country three times from San Diego to Michigan via cross Canada, cross Northern USA and Southern USA. It has been to Canada twice and several trips to Northern CA, NV and AZ. The interior is designed exceptionally and the exterior is sharp. I am awaiting the arrival of the 2016 model this spring. This has been my most favorite vehicle!!! The ride is exceptional - comfortable - reliable and resilient etc... the best vehicle yet. The cars I have had are Olds, Renault, Mazda, Toyotas (very good) VWs. The color is Ice Green. One feels very safe in this vehicle. Pictures will be loaded later."

BAD, BAD REPAIRS on THIS CAR

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Nice to look at when purchased in 2004"

Cons: "HORRIBLE REPAIR BILLS"

"Love the sleek styling at first glance. However, we have had the WORST possible experience with this car in the world. After the 50,000 mile warranty was up, EVERY major system on this car broke down and needed extensive repairs. I would NEVER recommend this car to a friend or family member. Just took it in for more repairs (trading it in finally) and found that we need $1700. 00 in additional repairs. I asked the service personnel to look at history of repairs and he said it had been repaired 31 times. And I can truthfully say that those were each substantial in dollar amounts. I would even venture to say that we spent as much on repairs as the car cost in the time period we had it. If not more, very close. Maybe we got a lemon, but the dealership did not help out much. Volvo Corporation should be ashamed to call this a reliable car. NEVER, EVER, AGAIN."