2006 Volvo XC90

7.7

Based on 417 Ratings for the 2003 - 2014 models.

This car saved our life!

By on Friday, May 09, 2014

Pros: "Safety and quality and reliable"

Cons: "High Maintenance cost"

"We bought this car in 2006 best decision ever made.I am a busy mom with three kids of various ages. We wanted a family sized vehicle and we liked the third row seat option. Love the versatility and style. We never had any serious problems with it so it's very reliable and has the endurance for a busy family.The normal wear has not changed the look of interior and the exterior has no rust or fading. Still drives great after over 140000 miles. The maintenance can be pricey but worth it. The main thing is the fact that we survived a major accident with a three car pile up with the least damage of all cars involved. Can't put a price on my kids, lives so yes I Love this car and will buy another soon."

2007 Volvo XC 90 AWD. A car to fall in love with

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "It has your bells and whistles it just can't yodel"

Cons: "7 qts blend synthetic & change every 7500 miles"

"This dark blue XC90 is awesome and great to drive. A 3.2 6cyl engine is surprisingly powerful and responsive. I have never had an engine or component issue. Tires at least 66%. Leather interior, driver and passenger power seats, they are heated as well, power front and rear windows. 6 disc CD changer, retractable moon roof and heated exterior mirrors with remote adjustment. Front fog lights and an additional fog light to switch on so that you are easier to see to drivers behind you. Rear passenger area also has A/C vents with front and rear controls. Front windshield can sense rain and intensity and adjust itself automatically. Traction control is augmented with adjustment for wet road conditions. Immaculate inside and out. No cuts or tears on leather."

One of the best SUV's i have driven.

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

"VOLVO QUALITY AND SAFETY. SPORTS CAR SPEED AND HANDLING. FOR THE PRICE YOU CAN NOT BEAT THE SAFETY AND RELIABILITY OF THIS VEHICLE. VOLVO SAFETY SPORTS CAR POWER AND SPEED. ACCLERATION IS FANTASTIC AND ALL WHEEL DRIVE LETS YOU HANDLE CORNERS FLAWLESSY."

Not a reliable car

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable ride & large back cargo area"

Cons: "Price, unreliable & costly upkeep"

"Purchased new. Think it was built with used parts. Paid top $ & it doesn't even have a compass. First week light bulbs had to be replaced & then driver seat belt didn't work. Had to replace 3 of the original performance tires before the first yr was out. Warning lights come-on all the time. Each time have to take it in & Volvo just re-sets system. Have had to replace so many parts in the 5 yrs I've had it. I get it serviced & aligned regularly by Volvo dealership, so shouldn't be having all the problems I've had with it. Not a reliable car & very expensive once 60k warranty expires. Had to replace 2 hubs/bearings & it was over $1,200. Getting ready to trade car in before anything else goes wrong with it."

I have loved this car!!!

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

"I can't say enough about this vehicle, no rust on a 10 year old car is amazing to me!! Made to last, performs great, AWD is great in Michigan weather! I would buy another Volvo XC90, but am disappointed that the 2014 interior looks just like my 2004! I would like to see some changes, so it feels like a new car inside and out!"