2006 Volvo XC90

7.7

Based on 436 Ratings for the 2003 - 2014 models.

Okay vehicle, would expect higher quality.

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Lots of cup holders, roomy and comfortable"

Cons: "Too man rattles, lots of broken things"

"This car has been okay for us. It's a comfortable midsize SUV. Overall we haven't had any major issues, but lots and lots of small ones. Many interior pieces break or crack. We've had to replace the driver side sidepiece due to cracking, fuel door hinge is broken, center console hinge broke, window up/down buttons cracked, glove box hinge is broken and cup holder plastic piece is popping up. We are two adults in their 30's and not hard on our cars. This car is made of cheap plastic. Everything rattles and squeaks. The center console is really noisy and I've tried felt tape all over it. The plastic housing on the window control buttons rattles. There are so many rattles that come from the 2nd row seating and I have no idea what they are. I would not recommend this car."

LUXURY RIDE

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Fun and extremely safe to drive,"

Cons: "TOOO expensive for a retired person..."

"If money is no object this is the SUV for you. It is outstanding in looks, comfort, and features but fixing it is very costly. In the almost year I've had it, I've only put 2K miles on it, paid $13K and have lost $4K of that in trade-in value. I want something much less costly when it needs lubricated or fixed, So far, I have spent oodles of money for new tires, all head and turn signal lights have been replaced, all 5 engine coils have been replaced. This has been an expensive vehicle to keep running in my experience. It gets terrible mileage, so I am looking for something newer that gets considerably better mileage and is good to go for at least a year with NO NECESSARY REPAIRS,"

I would but another one.

By on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"10 years old and drives like new. I would recommend to anyone especially for it's safety."

very reliable, great safety features

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

"Volvo never corrected the drivers side windshield wiper/washer issue which does not clean the bottom portion of the windshield. This has been an issue with this model for years. Supposedly corrected with the 2015 models. That just seems ridiculous and the mfr has no solution for it other then a shrug of the shoulders. Other then that the vehicle has performed well and no issues experienced yet. Interior is comfortable and well designed. 3rd row seat is roomy enough for teenagers or short distances for adults. This has been a great family vehicle"

Good vehicle

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

"My husband passed away and I have an extra car. I bought this Volvo new and have cared for it as my responsibility. Everything has been done when needed but now I do not need two cars."