2014 Volvo XC70 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,768 - $39,035.

10/7.0

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

LOVE my little red wagon!

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Great in bad weather, perfect for the kids"

Cons: "max passenger space."

"I've driven this car for 4 years now, and still love it. My husband laughs at me for thinking that people drive terribly in the snow and bad weather... because my wagon makes it easy. She growls at snow! I drive the wagon to transport our most precious cargo (our 2 children) to and from school, as well as to the office every day. I do sometimes wish I had more passenger space, but other than that I've been more than happy with this car. Repairs can be pricey, but fortunately they're few and far between (ever heard of an "infotainment" unit?). I like that it stands out in a sea of minivans and obnoxious SUV's. I feel she's a great combination of practical and fun. I'm a firm believer in Volvo after this car."

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

"This was the first Volvo I owned. I've driven lots of high-end cars and AWD vehicles. The Volvo beats them all. It is superbly quiet, very smooth riding, handles ANY kind of road conditions automatically. Drives effortlessly yet still gives you the sense of the road. Very thoughtfully laid out interior and doesn't have a forest of stems on the column. Premium Sound System is concert quality. The nav is easy to use and kinda fun. And because of Volvo's safety reputation, I feel very secure driving my grandchildren."