2014 Volvo XC70 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,754 - $33,862.

10/7.0

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

LOVE my little red wagon!

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Great in bad weather, perfect for the kids"

Cons: "max passenger space."

"I've driven this car for 4 years now, and still love it. My husband laughs at me for thinking that people drive terribly in the snow and bad weather... because my wagon makes it easy. She growls at snow! I drive the wagon to transport our most precious cargo (our 2 children) to and from school, as well as to the office every day. I do sometimes wish I had more passenger space, but other than that I've been more than happy with this car. Repairs can be pricey, but fortunately they're few and far between (ever heard of an "infotainment" unit?). I like that it stands out in a sea of minivans and obnoxious SUV's. I feel she's a great combination of practical and fun. I'm a firm believer in Volvo after this car."

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

"This was the first Volvo I owned. I've driven lots of high-end cars and AWD vehicles. The Volvo beats them all. It is superbly quiet, very smooth riding, handles ANY kind of road conditions automatically. Drives effortlessly yet still gives you the sense of the road. Very thoughtfully laid out interior and doesn't have a forest of stems on the column. Premium Sound System is concert quality. The nav is easy to use and kinda fun. And because of Volvo's safety reputation, I feel very secure driving my grandchildren."

Amazing wagon

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "The seats and smooth ride....like butter."

Cons: "Cornering but hey, its raised up wagon after all."

"T6 model in sport mode is a hoot. I have owned BMW, Mercedes and Acura and this car has raised the bar. Comfort, quiet and reliable. Need I say more."

Great wagon with or without a family

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "engine, seats, cargo capacity"

Cons: "17-23mpg, fussy infotainment unit"

"I have always loved wagons. As a single professional male people have said, "why a wagon". If this happens to you, let them drive a 300hp wagon. Let them take a long drive in what are possibly the best seats in the industry. They will be able to bring all their gear and still have room to pick up more with the large cargo area. Once they experience the engine, seats and cargo space, they will understand the purchase. The fuel economy of 17-23mpg, is not bad considering you are in a safe car weighing approx. 4,000lbs. Spring for the platinum edition for all the bells and whistles."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "technology"

Cons: "could be more fuel efficient"

"Technology is leaps ahead of my last volvo xc70"

Utilitarian, comfortable, go anywhere, safe car

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "solid, safe, everyday driver"

Cons: "glove soft leather comfortable but delicate"

"I love everything about this vehicle except there are things I did not order with the car when I should have. I should have order the upgraded stereo, privacy glass and BLIS. Then it would be the perfect vehicle, if maybe it got slightly better gas mileage."

Not your parent's station wagon, LOVE it!

By on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pros: "price, style, safety, interior room, rims, power"

Cons: "slightly heavy vs normal cars, but good for safety"

"This car has everything a family could ever need in a car. Style, safety, convenience, plenty of cabin room, and plenty of trunk loading capacity for groceries to satisfy MOM. Sporty, power, all-wheel drive for weather and camping, lots of technology, 19" rims, full size spare, plenty of trunk loading space for packing trips to make DAD smile. Plenty of cabin room, built-in lifting booster seats, high outdoor visibility, plenty of trunk capacity for toys to handle the kids on any drive. Easy on budget based on sale price and 60k miles/5yr bumper-bumper warranty/full service package. We plan to own it for at least ten years. We would highly recommend this vehicle if you are cool parents looking for a family car that has more style/sport than a mini-van, more power/handling than a crossover, and more family/mom friendly than an SUV."

See if you qualify for